piccy time again!!!!!!1

Congratulations U Look Amazing! That Is So Inspiring!

I Have 1 Question Non Diet Related. I See U Have Gone Blonde. Now, I Have Never Been Blonde In My Life And To Be Honest Have A Bit Of A Fear Of Hairdressers And So Only Ever Get Like A Trim Or Slight Bit Of Style Or All Over Head Tint Dark. Now If I Wanted To Go Blonde, Wot Do I Say To Them? And Does It Take Time To Build Up Th Blonde In Ur Hair?

Xx

u look great! i reckon u r gonna smash the xmas goal for sure :D

xmas goal here i come!!!fingers crossed but my cdc wants me to start the maintenance end of november so i best get a move on!!

ok blonde answer...i have been every colour possible!!and i regretted it majorly cos it took me forever to get back blonde. but if u find some dodgy little hair dresser :D:D if u have dark hair depending on how well ur hair is they could just lift it out. they will have colour samples and u can choose and then they can use which ever bleach or whateva (can u tell im not a hairdresser!!) to bring it out. see im all good my mate is my hairdresser and if he doesnt like my hair hell be like ur comin round to mine tomorrow and we are sorting ur wig out! he does my colours and cuts i trust him completely!and the best part is that its freee!!!!!!!!!

Back