picture update

Wow. Phil you are looking completely fantastic. You'll be hitting your target weight before you know it. x

WOW CONGRATULATIONS sorry i had to shout! you dont even look like your first photo, you have done so well, you & your family must be soo proud of you xx

Hey Handsome!

Well done you :D

How much more do you want to lose? I'm STILL waiting to get to five stone :( Need to lose a lb this week to get there. Fingers crossed.

WOW CONGRATULATIONS sorry i had to shout! you dont even look like your first photo, you have done so well, you & your family must be soo proud of you xx

all I can say is....wow

Wow well done you, that is amazing! and you look so much happier - well done you :)

Hey Handsome!

Well done you :D

How much more do you want to lose? I'm STILL waiting to get to five stone :( Need to lose a lb this week to get there. Fingers crossed.

thank you all for your kind words and hello everyone i havent spoke to before :), the mrs and family are proper chuffed for me ( so am i :p) lol makes a change to see me smile on a photo ( surprised my face didnt crack ;)) i have 2 and a half stone to lose to get to goal so fingers crossed i can do that this year , mini i know you will lose your 1lb this week and more xxxxx

Back