PICTURE!!!!!!!!!

OMG the forum is being taken over by youngsters....come on oldies...we need to get posting some words of wisdom.xx

lol!!!!

:eek: Theres nothing wrong with youngsters being arround!!
Were brightening the place up a tad :D

24 is not old!! my best friend is 26 in may and im only 21!! :)
Age is just a number :p

woop go youth lol

Im 28 end of feb and now i feel old,although been told i dont look my age,i get asked for id loads lol which i love xxx

thats good i often get mistaken for being a lot older been told i look 30 before the *******s lol

adam they were takin the mick! you look alot younger than that.
I went to trafford centre arcades with my sis.. and they wouldnt let us go into the fruit machines bit. my sis is 24, and im 23! but the guy wouldnt believe us!
haha just realised i said im 24 before!!!... hehehe see old age getting to me already, I cant even remember how old I am

yeah people think im older than my 22yr old sister lol!! Its a little bit annoying sometimeS!!

adam they were takin the mick! you look alot younger than that.
I went to trafford centre arcades with my sis.. and they wouldnt let us go into the fruit machines bit. my sis is 24, and im 23! but the guy wouldnt believe us!
haha just realised i said im 24 before!!!... hehehe see old age getting to me already, I cant even remember how old I am

in person i look a lot older plus when i have some beard action going down as well i just look ancient lol

im 19, ive got greys sprouting all over the place! im well old!!!!!!

lol well i dont have greys yet...

My boyfriends 25 and hes got greys when he lets his hair grow a bit :D i take the piss outta him lol!!

Yehhhhhhhhhhh!!!!

Am like a proper part of the crew now

got a display pic and everything

woohooooo:D
Roddy
How may posts did you need to access picture gallery and was it difficult?

Back