PIIZA OR CHINESE PICKLE !

kellythepeg

Silver Member
I am going round to my friends house this evening and they’re all ordering PIZZA! NooooOOoo! I am going round straight from work..had I known in advance I would have totally just prepared something good and could have taken that with me...doh!! I HAD been thinking about popping to the supermarket on my way round and grabbing either a Weight Watchers pizza or a Dr. Oetker pizza (as I thought the WW one would be relatively low syn and I’m sure I’ve seen Dr. Oetker pizza suggestions floating around Minimins!)………but they’re both coming out at around 25 syns-ish! Not good!!

Now I’m toying with the idea of ordering a Chinese takeaway whilst they order their pizza. I know that chow mein and chicken in black bean sauce are relatively low syn (between 5 – 7) so I could have a much more significant meal for far less syns……my only concern is..are these syns for the whole tubs!? Because I will eat the whole thing!!!!!!! It says per portion and I have inkling that an average portion is probably a lot less vast than my own distorted perceptions of an average portion!!!!

Help!!!
xx

Doh..I really don't know what to do! I need a loss this week having gained consistently gained every week since before Christmas! :-( xx

Hey Kelly x

Have you got access to online or the app as it does give serving sizes? For example, the app says chicken chow mein is 7 syns for a 380g serving and beef chow mein is 8.5 syns for a 450g serving. So take your scales with you and you'll be fine! x

Back