Let’s try again...

Hi everyone ! Back to slimming world as I am at the biggest I have ever been and it’s starting to get me down !

A little bit about me , I’m married with 3 gorgeous boys I lost weight after each pregnancy although found it more difficult after number 3! In 2014 I Managed to lose 10lbs to get into my wedding dress, 5 months after baby number 3 and since then I have varied up and down in weight !

I recently tried the Keto diet as I misscarried in April so I piled on the weight and due to a family member losing 4 stone doing in 6 months doing the keto diet , I thought that it was worth a try and I lost a disappointing 5lb in total , it was not the diet for me as I do not enjoy 90% of the food in order to succeed on it ! Since then I’ve piled it back on and then some 😞

So here I am back to slimming world again as I LOVE the food and I’m determined to drop around 2st 2lb before our yearly visit to Florida in may 2019!

I’ve weighed myself today and I’m 12st 2 which is the most I’ve ever weighed even during pregnancy so I’m ready to shift these pounds !

I re started slimming world yesterday and I had:
Breakfast- Toast HexB
Lunch - jacket potato and beans with salad
Dinner - a portion of slow cooked beef joint with veg and potatoes ( cooked whole joint on slow for 8 hours in slow cooker was amazing see pictures !)
Snacks - apple/ banana and aldi crisps ( lentil sour cream and chive ) 5 Syns and aldi choc bar 5 Syns
Today I had :

Breakfast - Aldi benefit cereal Hex B with handful of raisins and Hex A - milk
Lunch - spaghetti hoops and Syn Free hash browns
And for dinner I plan to have sw crispy potatoes with a garlic chicken breast - kale and salad to get my super foods in

Snacks so far - banana , apple , carrots and aldi crisps 5 Syns and I plan to have a mug cake for dessert tonight so I will syn that as I have already used my hex B today !

On minimins I’m hoping to share meals /photos and meal plans / weight loss or weight gain and give and receive support !

Thanks for reading 😊

Attachments

• 7E6F50A8-3F0A-4428-8654-D600BADE2657.jpeg
    7E6F50A8-3F0A-4428-8654-D600BADE2657.jpeg
    3.7 MB · Views: 15
  • B97933F3-8FF5-42DC-B52D-A93F93E89ED0.jpeg
    B97933F3-8FF5-42DC-B52D-A93F93E89ED0.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 17
Good luck with your weight loss journey I wish you all the best! I’m here for sort of the same reason I’m not the heaviest I’ve ever been but I am the largest I’ve ecee been as before it’s muscle and now it’s jjst extra weight on myself haha! So know what’s its like to just want to “be back to normal” good luck you will smash it! 👊🏼

Beef looks delicious xx

Welcome back to the sw family.

If you didn't know already, spaghetti hoops in tomato sauce ( and other tinned pastas) are now synned at 1/2 syn per 100 g x

Back