pin number now slimming world

I got mine tonight too.

we got ours tonight to, no plastic holder though

you do only need to use the pin the once - then you just use your usual username and password :) makes logging in to check syns much quicker :D

The plastic holder is for your card, or at least thats what our C said, and not for the pin. Once you have registered your PIN then all you need is your personal password and email address to log in each week.

The plastic holder goes in or on your book and you can put your SW card in there. Saves rummaging around for cards when waiting to pay! The amount of people who lose their cards at my group is unbelievable.
Just logged on with my pin, you do only need it the once. Fab idea SW :)

Oh wow, I really have been out of the loop! Pin numbers now?! Can't wait to get back to class!

I went online yesterday and had to log in without the new pin but it asked me to update my details - been online today (because I got my new pin number) but it didn't ask for pin number just the password from last week - I suppose when it no longer wants the password it will be the pin number - hope it all works ok, and that it is only once you have to put the number in, we all have that many pin numbers to remember it drives me nuts.

Back