Pink Fluff does JUDDD

Well after about a week of being stressed out and not really dieting at all I've got back into JUDDD. It seems to be going alright although I do have flu at the moment which sucks! Hopefully I'll actualy acheive my christmas target. Had a xmas party at the weekend and looking at the pictures, well I must say I look bloody fantastic!

Ooh! Love the pics! Wow what a change!! haven't seen those on your sig before! Good luck getting back on the juddd train hun x

thanks I added it in, the after pic is from my work xmas party at the weekend. I was quite amazed by it!

DD today, apparently have swine flu so not been in work which means I've been in bed all day and not eaten yet!
I know I should count it but what the hell I'm pretending my posh advent calender chocs have no calories!

it was all going so well until I decided I wanted a packet of crisps. Reckon I've kept to below 700 today and I'm feeling ill anyway so I figure I shouldn't get too stressed. Just debating what to do with the rest of my evening now!

Hope you're feeling better soon, good part of being poorly is you don't feel like eating as much lol xxx

wow I'm terible at updating! So I've had a good week and a bad week. Got offered a new job (very good) but had to hand in my notice and had some real issues at current job (absolutely awful). So generally just trying to get through the next few weeks knowing the new job starts in January. Its my birthday on Friday so looking forward to that and also my parents are coming up for christmas which I'm really excited about.
So diet wise I've been a bit rubbish, particularly on my DD. Had fish and chips on friday then ended up eating quite a bit on Saturday, probably ended on around 800cals. Yesterday I ate far too much as I made a roast dinner and had soup and roast chesnuts in what ended up as a big 3 course meal whilst watching x-factor.
I was planning on being good today but then in the management meeting there was freshly baked muffins so I had one and a cup of tea, plus a pear for my lunch and a ww bagel with some spread (yes I know soooo bad!) for dinner. My next DD is supposed to be Wednesday which is also the day of the christmas lunch in work which isn't good!. I might make tomorrow and wednesday medium days and have a DD on Thursday because Friday has to be an UD as I'm planning on getting a big takeaway as its my birthday!

woohoo its my birthday! defo an UD today lol!
Bit crazy as well, had KFC for lunch having been a vegetarian for around 10 years! I started eating fish a year ago but thats the first time I've had proper meat. Feel a bit sick but I think that may be more due to the greasiness than the meat.

How did your Christmas go? Hope you had a great one x

I did indeedy! Have been really naughty and just chilled out and not really dieted this week. I've been sensible though, not gone too crazy lol! Hope everyone else had a fantastic time!

Glad you had a good one hun, don't think any of us have been too worried about dieting over Christmas lol xxx

Well after falling spectacularly off the wagon for about a month I'm back on the diet. I think I put on serveral pounds over xmas but I don't want to weigh myself so I'm going to wait until I've finished this week of being good.
Generally had a terrible month. I quit my job but then wasn't able to start the new job due to reference checking being held up. So ended up having two weeks off where I basically sat in bed and ate. It was really cold I had nothing to do and was constantly worrying about money (two weeks off = two weeks unpaid). So its been pretty bad. Luckily I've now started the new job, which I'm really enjoying but its office based so I'll have to try and get in some decent exercise. I was going to start running but what with the snow and it getting dark so early that might be restricted to weekends! So fresh start and back onto the diet for me this week.
On my second DD and had a bit of a slip up, I had two sweets in work as a collegue has just come back from holiday and brought us sweets. I felt in would be a bit rude to say no, what with it being the first time we met and all. So that was naughty but apart from that its been ok. Been keeping full with coffee!
Today has gone something like this:
weetabix and milk - 85
2x black coffee - 2
Apple bar - 93
Chewee bar - 91
2x black coffee - 2
pitta - 102
prawns - 63
tomato puree - 21
cheese - ~50
chocolate - 45
(OH cooked dinner and didn't measure it out! so its a rough estimate)
554 + those sweets possibly finished up at 800 cals so not brilliant but I'm just trying to get back into it atm so it can only get better!

Well done on getting back on the wagon and your new job.:D Im office based too but hate the gym and exercise come to think of it lol. This year my manager has paid my membership though so I have to make an effort.:(
Have a good UD

Yesterday's UD was good though I felt bad for getting a panini for lunch....very unhealthy. Still not going to stress over it as it was an UD after all.
Had a massive lie in this morning so not eaten yet, might just see how long I can go before I feel hungry rather than eat because its lunchtime. Hope everyone else is having a good day!

not too bad day;
Apple bar 93
Crispy pancake 90
Bread 78
Stew (not sure how much this was)
ice cream 101

So that 362 of calories I could count. The stew was a very small portion which I reckon was around 200 cals?
Anyway, bought lots of frozen ww meals for next week (70p at Morrisons!!!). I reckon I probably ate more today because I was at home all day. Really looking forward to an UD tomorrow now.

urgh.. ended up eating loads today! No idea how many calories but it bet it was more than 2000. Had porridge for breakfast with sugar(!) on it then loads of choccie biscuits as the OH opened a box left over from christmas which I munched on throughout the day. Then had sausage sandwiches for lunch which was I imagine at least 800cals! Then for dinner I slow cooked a joint of pork in cider so it was that with potato bake, yorkshire pudding, carrots and peas for tea followed by a cookie and ice cream.
Thank god today is an UD! Been pretty bad but we did have friends over. I doubt I would have eaten so much if we hadn't, probably would've had half the amount of sausages and no biscuits.

It has been ages since I did any sort of Sunday roast so that was quite nice to be able to enjoy it. Still I'll try to be healthier on UDs from now on.

A really cool thing I discovered today is that cream soda has no calories at all!!!

DD today, done well I think. It was much easier today, possibly because I skipped breakfast. Although on the downside coffee on an empty stomach wasn't good! Felt all shakey but I think that was down to the caffeine.
glass cream soda - trace
apple bar - 93
chewee bar - 91
ww ocean pie - 205
skinny cow ice cream - 101
3x black coffee - 3

I know I should eat more fruit and less bars and stuff but tbh on a DD all I feel like eating is sweet stuff. Going to try and make some salads for lunch on DD, get more greens in. OMG the ocean pie was absolutely delish, made my evening!!! I have to recommend them, 205 cals and only 70p!

Enjoyed my UD yesterday, had yummy chicken sandwiches for lunch, a hot chocolate with a big white choc cookie in the afternoon and a very nice chilli my OH made for tea.
DD today and I think I've coped much better than the last few. Felt far less shakey. Main problem is that I need to do college work which I can't concentrate on when I'm hungry!

go ahead yoghurt break - 74
chewee bar - 91
3x coffee - 3
peppermint tea - 1
Stuffed mushrooms - 190
4x sponge finger - 96

Thinking of having a chocolate orange segment in a minute which will put me bang on 500. Not too bad really!

Back