Pink Fluff does JUDDD

DD today. I think I ate far too much yesterday because I felt really sick when I went to bed.
Ah well. Doing good today.
Go ahead yoghurt break - 74
coffee - 1
chewee bar - 91
Beef hotpot - 209
sponge finger - 24
chocolate orange segment - 45

so thats 444, I might have something small later but I'll try and keep it to 55 cals

well despite my best intentions ended up having another unhealthy UD yesterday. I was in college in the morning but we had the afternoon off so a few of us headed to the pub for lunch. I was going to only have something light but with it being sunday they were only doing roasts.....so I had a very yummy roast pork and gravy baguette.
Nevermind, seem to be keeping the DD in check now.

Yoghurt break - 74
Chewee - 91
Coffee - 3
Sponge finger - 24
Ocean pie - 205
Almond slice - 95

I make that 492 so not too bad really! I find weirdly that on an UD all I can think about is what I'm going to eat whereas on a DD even though I'm hungry I don't actually think about food. Very odd!

Great going on your dd's, keep it up hun xxx

OMG has it really been 6 days since I last posted? crazy!
Well DD today, been a little naughty and not really properly counted my cals, just sort of guessed.
3 x Go Ahead biscuits 3x58 = 174
Apple - 80
Fish - 97
salad - 24
crackers x2 - 36
Sponge fingers - 72
jelly - 80

So thats about 563 which is actually better than I expected. I couldn't resist some jelly and sponge fingers (I'm weirdly addicted to them) which put me over but I suppose thats not too bad really.

I've decided to up my calories for DDs. Went to the doctors yesterday because I've been quite faint and dizzy recently and apparently have very low blood pressure. I figure I'm probably not doing myself any favours by having very low energy and blood sugar level as well. So I've stuck to about 1000cals today. Most of that was from eating regularly throughout the day.

Hope you're ok hun, yes you have to look after yourself and do what's right. Sticking to 1000 cals on a dd and then double that on an up day will still give you the benefits of the sirt1 gene, weight loss and other benefits of juddd, but losses will just be a bit slower, but you'll still get there. Maybe just listen to what you're body is telling you you could have a dd if you feel ok, or if you're feeling dizzy make it a md.

Good luck hun x

So sort of had an off week. I'm generally feeling unmotivated at the moment. I want to lose this final stone but don't really know how to go about it. I want to get fit because I feel that even though I'm probably not 'fat' anymore I'm still pretty squidgy! I'd really like to tone up but when I'm on a dd I find it really hard to motivate myself to do anything. It also makes motivating myself to study in the evening even harder. I want to do something active but joining a gym is really expensive and the amount of snow we've been getting means running is not currently an option.

So yeah really not feeling it atm.

Well had a fairly alright day today. I'm not going to strictly count calories or anything but try and eat healthy foods. Probably been a bit naughty (got home and there was a open box of milk tray waiting for me, managed to resist and only had 4.....) but an alright day overall.

weetabix - 200
WW Cookies - 108(?)
Chicken salad with honey and mustard dressing - 700 (?)
Pear - 100
Frazzles - 112
Turkey wrap, peppers onion and beans - 600(?)
Milk tray????

So I guess thats about 2000 which is alot more than I thought! I may have over estimated some things, will have to try better tomorrow!

Aw hugs, think we're all having a bit of a rough time with this weather, does not help! Although was feeling quite spring like today down here, and it really did make me feel better. I've been feeling poorly too and I am so unmotivated! Lol! I was planning on going for a swim tomorrow, but been so tired these past few days I just don't feel like it. I like you need to tone up, I am a member of a gym so have no excuse, but you could try doing exercise dvd's as home? I have one of the Davina ones and it's fab! Also have an ab toner and exercise ball, they are really inexpensive to buy and great for toning.

Good luck hun xx

Thanks Stirky, made a real effort today and went jogging but it was so cold I went a bit numb and couldn't run properly! Ah well its a start, roll on warm weather. Though I got home and my OH had cooked steak and chips and then opened a big bag of haribo! Managed to resist and only had about 5.
I've been really good as well and taking chicken salads into work for lunch but then yesterday had my supervisor buying me a finger of fudge followed by the big boss buying everyone cup cakes (and OMG it was quite possibly the yummiest thing ever, white chocolate cream and white chocolate sprinkles on it) I swear its near on impossible to stick to a diet at my work.
Hope everyone else enjoyed the sunshine today

Oh well done you on the jogging, I'm not that brave! I often see people out running and think hmmm maybe I should start that, but would be nice if I had someone to go with, don't know if I'd fancy it on my own! Plus I've always HATED running ever since I was at school! Although starting to run a bit on treadmill at gym so that's a start!!!

Yeah been feeling it today! Still It seems to have got me going on the exercise front. Had a naughty day food wise, including and ham and cheese sandwich for lunch and a skinny latte and muffin from starbucks. But I did go swimming. Managed 40 lengths which I thought was quite respectable seeing as I haven't swum in at least and year and the pool was very busy. It was actually very relaxing which was nice. Going to have a good day tomorrow and be healthier in terms of eating.

That's a good swimming session! Hope you're having a good day today hun xx

absolute fail in terms of being healthy today! Two chocolates before I had a shower followed by a big bowl of porridge and a slice of buttery toast for brunch. Proper got the spring cleaning bug so dragged the OH to ikea and had meatballs and chips for tea, oh and loads of haribo thrown in on top...........very very bad. Hopefully I'll be better tomorrow when I go on my mega clean (even though I have so much college work to do.....)

Legs have been aching today but i think thats from the jogging not the swimming.

How did the cleaning go?? That must've burnt some cals!! Hope you're having a good day hun xxx

Spring cleaning was good, now have much more space in the bedroom and everything is a lot more tidy and organised. I kind of stuffed things in cupboards and drawers when we moved so this was the first time a properly cleared out the rubbish which felt good.
I've been really lax recently in terms of eating but I've started taking salads to work for lunch so I reckon thats better than nothing. I think the main issue is I don't want to lose weight so much as tone up now so trying to get in some decent exercise. Planning a swim tomorrow night and going to really make the effort to have a good healthy day.

Yes I need a lot of toning up too lol!!!

I hate feeling fat! Thats it I have to loose this final stone. No more being afraid of the scales its being healthy all the way, doing DD properly (I know I can) not going overboard on UD. I have two weeks until I go on holiday and I have get back into the swing of things before then!

In the same boat as me hunni, we can do it. Once we get back into the swing of things it gets so much easier :D

Back