Pink!'s Public Embarrassment.

haha you make me blush shazza! Cheers though.

Oo ria, we can do it together, lol. We'll be awesome :)

rahh, must do some more exercise, the weather's ruined my plans for an hour walk every day, I should go out n do it anyway but I hate getting wet, lol. wish that I were brave enough to join a gym.

Well, just did my weigh in a day early coz I'm off to Kent tomorrow morning, bit of a drive so I didn't want to be faffing around in the morning.
Have only lost 1lb.
Oh well, to be fair I haven't really done any exercise this week. Must get arse in gear next week!!

yeah i only lost a pound this week too, but hey, we should be proud of ourselves still, there are 3500 calories in one pound of fat, so in a week we've managed to burn all that off :)

Haha, thanks QotD :) tis a good way of looking at it.

dont worry babe i only lost 1lb last week too and i think i've probably only lost 1lb this week, but its still better than nothing and usually when i have small losses i still have a biggish one (3+ lbs) once a month!

Im sure we can do this!

Hi Pink :)

Just wanted to say hello, and also say that I know what you mean about not wanting to admit your weight :S I haven't told anyone other than my OH in real life, but I do talk about it a lot on here and I think that really helps me... I know everyone is in the same boat here and won't judge me, so this forum is wonderful for being honest and that's the best way to face up to our weight problems and tackle them head on :D

Spent the week with friends and had one day of eating utter rubbish, did however do a lot of exercise, so when I got back on Thursday my weight was the same as when I left (15st 10).....HOWEVER....I've been crap since I got back home, I was so knackered after a week of no sleep and the long drive home I kinda pigged out when I got bak, and since then have been snackign loads n not really eating proper meals....will be weighing myself in the morning to see the damage, and then I really need to get back on track!

Thanks everyone, you guys are so supportive, it really makes my day at times, cheers me to no end.

dont worry if you've put a little bit on, you will get back on track im sure x

I think I already am maybe, weighed myself this morning, before breakfast and it came up as 15st 7, so that's a loss of 3lb some how....no idea how that happened, not going to question it, lol.

yay.

well done babe x

Hve changed my goal from 8st to around 9st. just met my mate who weighs 8st and shes shorter than me and she's teeeeny, i will never be that small no matter what i do, lol.

just see how you feel babe, personally my goal keeps changing but i know ill never be less then about 11st

Oh well done on the loss :D wooo.

Sounds like a good plan regarding your aim, although I wouldn't worry too much about it, at the moment I am thinking a stone at a time and see how I feel once I get to that goal, makes it seem less daunting to me :S

Yeh sensible plan, i'll stop when I feel like I'm a sensible size, but I like to have something to aim at, lol. I think I probably wana be a size 12 in a couple of years.

Have lost 6lb! From 15st 10 to 15st 4 this week!

3 more lbs until I've lost my first stone :)

Supposed to be in the gym right now but Mum's not up and she's the one showing me how to use the machines. Still need to find a gym near uni.

yey! you're doing so well hunny :)

Ah...just realised that last time I weighed myself I was 15.7, not 15.10, lol, forgot about that, so I've only lost 3lb, but yeh...still good, hopefully will be better next week after a week at the gym. :)

only! 3lb is great babe well done xx

Back