Pinkdiamonds diary - Feeling a bit strange

Thanks for the support Sparkle and Starlight:grouphugg: I have pretty much decided to go back to WW. Although one good point is I feel like the last few days have given me a kick up the ass that I need to really go for it with WW, coz I dont want to still be battling this for months on end or ever again!!!!

I also feel less bloated and Im sure that I have lost the 3lbs I put on prior to starting CD so feel quite good about that.:D so I guess you guys are all stuck with me hehe. xxxxxx

really think you have made the right choice! hope you are feeling better. Best of luck xx

really think you have made the right choice! hope you are feeling better. Best of luck xx

thanks chic :hug99: hey the weight is just falling off you!!! good for you xxx

Hi everyone, been lurking for a few weeks reading everyone elses diaries and keeping uptodate!! but what about my own??? I have been enjoying myself immensley eating whatever I like, bbqs, meals out, etc etc, been really really bad. By sheer luck I have only gianed 3lbs (I have been going out on my bike and trampolining) pheww thank god. Everyday I was saying to my self "right today get back to counting points" and have always by the end of the day stuffed my face in the evening.:mad: and gone over by about 10 points.

Anyway as of yesterday im back to normal, stayed within my points and had lots of healthy yummy food. I really fancied some salad so made a nice fresh one with lots of free salad food and veg, it was very yummy indeed, I had it with a tie quorn fillet for me dinner and the whole meal was only two points!!! wow:party0011:Im off work today so will relax and try not to stuff my face. Im very poitive and feel motivated again, I think I realy needed a little break to gather enthusiasm again. Also we have a holiday:character00255: booked for the October holidays and I plan to wear a size 10 cozzie!!!! I WILL. Im in a size 14 now so I think this is quite realistic. C'mon Claire get the last 1.5 stone off. !!!!!!XXXXXXX

Hope everyone is well. :character00238:

Yey! That's both of us back on track then! You'll be in that size 10 cozzie for your holiday no problems!

Good luck!!!

Thanks Marie, :hug99: Was about to say I really I really hope I am, BUT I wont, I will say I know I wil be. :) xxx

Too right you will!! And when you are I will be soooo jealous, so I don't want to hear about it ok, hahahaha - just kidding (of course!).

I would LOVE to be a size 12, that would be great for me.

So here's to you getting to your size 10's and me getting to my size 12's! :party0016:

Hey you wont need to be jealous coz you will be slim'n'sexy too.!!!

Well it has now been raining:raincloud: for nearly 48hrs constant and im stuck at home wih a sore back. Bad mixture that makes want to eat all day out of boredom but somehow im managing not too. :party0011:Had cornflakes for breakfast, and have just had a soft boiled egg with WW bread toasted and then an all bran bar. For tea im planning to have prawn and veg stirfry with Thia style rice, cant wait, then will still have a few points left for snacking.

Would like to do some excercise but im very limited due to weather and back probs, crap eh when im motivated to do it I cant and when I can I dont!!! Must be some sort of reverse psycology. lol

Not much else to report, just plodding on really, hope everyone else is having a more exciting day than I am.:)

Thanks Marie and Starlight, the sun has finally ome out here so im feeling a little more upbeat :) I find the WW makes really crunchy toast, not great but certainly better than using lots of points on normal bread.

My tea turned out to be disgusting and I felt really queesy after it, so bad in fact that I had to make myself vomit, not in a bullimic way honest but I would rather vomit and feel fine than feel sick, nausea is the worst feeling ever!!! was a nightmare when I was preggers. Sorry to gross you all out but thought I should be honest in my diary.

So now with a empty tummy and no idea how many calories have been ingested before I vomitted im not sure if I should eat anything, although to be honest im feeling a bit queesy still, hope I havnt got a tummy bug :(

Oh dear, well at least im not stuffing my face, thank heavens for small mercies. xxx

Sounds as if you should take it easy tonight. No point whatsoever in eating if you feel rough.

Hope you feel better tomorrow

*HUGS*

Dissapointed now cos i have just bought the WW thick sliced bread (1 point a slice) i don't like the other ww bread thats like nimble, you can see through it:eek: so i thought i would try this instead. Now i know that the crustless stuff is only 1.5 for two slices i shall have that after i have finished this loaf.
At least with the crustless stuff you still feel like you are having 'proper' bread if you see what i mean and seeing as my 'little angels' never eat the crusts anyway its an added bonus!!!

Back