Pixies Diary...

Hope your feeling betta huni,your making me lol with the texts today!!

Hi all! .... just got in and thought id come check out the posts! everyones always so busy lol .. I had a contact lense test today and i really want contacts but its gonna cost me £50 to get started and then £30 a month DD which im struggling to justify! but heyho id just like to be able to not wear m glasses somtimes! lol ..
I also fell in love today! ........... with a dress!:O .. from Phase Eight omg it was stunning and i want it so bad! i do i do i do! but dont think ill be getting it somehow! so im going to have a day out in southampton to go round the posh shops but could do with an honest shopping buddy! :) ....
anyhoo! not alot else on today am working this evening so wont be around but am about most of the afternoon!

I also have a confession! :( i was feeling poorly yesterday achy head and throat and neck sooo i went and bought comfort food! i had marshmellows half a BIG bar or diary milk :( i feel really guilty! ... not sure i can expect a loss this coming week! not feeling to pleased with myself about that!

xx

hi Kirsty i know what u mean, its coming up fro TOTM for me and yesterday i ate a twirl, and my daughters cheeseburger from mcdonalds and today have eaten another twirl and a bagette from bakers oven kinda gone a bit mad lol. I think i will just forget it now and carry on with counting mypoints and hopefully wont have done to much damage at weigh in next week. Hope u are ok just keep at it :) :)

Sarah x x

Dont worry Kirsty your back on it today,im feeling like that totm for me and all i want is nice things,but got my wi tonight then will have atreat. I will be your shopping buddy!!

Just a quicky! i needed to babble! .. hoping people will give me some thoughts! .. Im so cheesed off with work at the moment! Last night i did the company a favour by going to somone ive not been to before! got the run down from them,(wife has dementia may be difficult lives with hubby) ok i can handle that i thought! anyway they put somone before them that always takes longer! so it made me 15 mins late as soon as they let me in the husband started on me! .... "not bloody good enough" "your supposed to be here looking after my wife" .. i told him that he needed to speak to the office and that i was just the carer and just went where i was sent" .. his reply "oh thats what they all say ,im just the carer" "well im telling you your not bloody good enough" ... by this time i was so worked up i finished what i was doing and left! without even writing in the report book or getting him to sign my sheet!
I got back to car and blubbed! im such a softy i hate conflict! ... then onto my next a lovely lady who puts up with all the crap from the office because she is to forgiving! ... i walked in all upset which wasnt fair on her! So im sitting here thinking! WHY am i doing this job! .. So far this week ive put £20.00 in the car fuel wise and it needs another £20.00 ..........
Im thinking whether i should maybe find somthing thats in one place ? could somone of you give me your thoughts? ....
I feel like crap today so am going to go back to bed shortly for an hour and am working tonight 5pm till 10pm! ............. so hope i feel a bit better by tea time! ...

sorry for the moaning :( ... diet wise im back on track though!

Hello Darling
Some people can be so hurt full not your fort ur late,i would look for something else as it seems as if your spend more on fuel then your actually earning,but the choice is yours,you have gotta be happy to not unhappy at work. xx

Hey Huni,
I no how you feel there its my totm and feel a bit rubbish today,hope your feeling ok and have a great weekend,is it chinese nite for you tonight??
Im still staying on track tho even tho i want a big bar of choc!!

Hi all ...... Hey Gemma! .. yep its chinese night tonight so im having ss chicken in batter half 5 ... mushroom rice 4.5 .. currcy sauce 2.. chick and mushrooms 3 14.5 altogether and so far ive had cereal and popcorn today so thats 4pts leaving me 2.5 between now and 7pm! lol . im starving so i may have a yoghurt in a min with strawbs in it and go for a walk with the kids and the dog! not sure what time mark finishes work today and im feeling really fed up! im sorta in a lonely mood today! i could quite easily blow my points by eating a cadbury cream egg that keeps shouting me from the kitchen but i know choccy is only a quick fix! and it wont solve anyhing me eating one! ....... anyway im not going babble on because ill just end up depressing everyone!
will check in again later xx

i no what you mean hun,i just could go and eat big bar a choc and still wont feel me up just have a fix for 5 mins or so!!Sounds nice chinese,i have lovely prawn salad with jacket pot tonight,!!Steves having a nice big indian! Tomorrow at the bakers working and Monday!!!

Hi hun,
Sounds like you had a really crappy day at work.
Its horrible to be doing such a fantastic caring job and not to be appreciated for it.
Maybe you could look into jobs in a home or something like that so you are not working on your own and getting all the stick.
My sister works for the council housing scheme for the elderly so she kind of does what you do but she gets to know the clients really well as she always goes to the same places.
Well done for resisting the cream egg...you're doing better than me:eek:
L x

Chick i hope your feeling better in yourself.You do a great job and alot of the time it goes un noticed.
Your a star chick ,dont for get itxxxxxxxxxxxx

Awww morning all! it never fails to amaze me how wonderful you all are on here! i feel alot better about work today! I spose im the sort of person who wears their heart on their sleeve and altho i put on a hard front im a wobbly jelly inside so tend to take things to heart! ...Anyway! day off today and not planned much because its sodding RAINING! ......... we were going to go for a walk and then call into a pub on the way round for a drink and maybe a sarnie! now im lost for ideas as what we can do! ...... I hate being stuck in when marks got a day off ...
Food wise im doing well staying within my points! well since thursday i have been! just hope ive pulled enough back to show a loss on tuesday as id like to see my 10% done and dusted Right off to get my thinkin cap on as to what we can do today!

Rain?!!
We've had lovely sunny weather up here...hehehe
Had a BBQ!!
Hope you had a fabby time whatever you did.
And well done for getting back on track.
Fingers crossed for weigh in
L x

Good morning Kirsty,
Hope you had a nice day off together yesterday,we was lucky here no rain,just over cast then hot.good luck for you wi tonight:D

Morning girlies! ...... I think i must be having a mad few minutes! THE SUN IS SHINING!!!!!!!!!! .....
ive got the i-pod on and im listening to Billy Idol greatest hits and i keep jumping up and having a mad dance round the living room! LOL good job noone can see me!
Yesterday it started warming up at around 4pm! (great aye) so we went for a walk in Burley and i gave Mark lots of ideas for my birthday! hehe Im fairy and witchy mad and Burley is fairy and witchy heaven! lol ........ Then home for jackets and prawn salad!
W.I tonight! i really hope i get 1.5lbs to get my 10%! ..... I will be so narked if i dont get it so cross everything for me today girls ! lol

Im around most of the day! well inbetween dancing around the living room like some mad nutty woman! ..
~hey think of the calories~

Back