Pixies Diary...

Oh believe me my ex would have totally ment to say that! .... hes so self centred and just believes the whole world is out to get him!

thanks for the advice
Ive just rung Social Services and they have told me that if my son is safe then theres not alot they can do as regard to him spending the night alone!
Some men are just not great at being father's are they! I can't believe he could say that to his son!...You are being such a good mum hun...you can work this out.x I definitely think bunk beds in the box room is the best idea. Then you have a girls room and a boys room! That's what we had when I was very young and it worked just fine. Your son probably needs to feel wanted right now and making room for him is the right thing to do...Family pulls together when it needs to and your family will understand having to make a little room and some compromises I'm sure.x
In other news, you looked fab in your dress...not to trivialise the situation with your son but just wanted to say well done x

oh lovey ive only just managed to get on and catch up.
Hope you manage to sort out the situation with your son.
Have you managed to sort it?xx

A very quick catch up before i take munchkin to school ....my son is now spending the nights with his nan instead of being home alone, which is somthing and puts my mind at rest a little!
Ive not seen him for 3 yrs due to his dad being an ass as regards to dropping off etc.
Ive decided that as we are at the moment were not geard up for another body in the house room wise, and also Im not strong enough mentally to deal with all the things that he would bring with him! (that sounds so bad of me :( ) .. so what ive decided is for him to be with us at each holiday so a month in the summer week and xmas a week at easter and a week in may! so that he is having the best of both and spending good fun time here having a break away from the norm and also giving his dad and nan a break to.

could i have peoples thoughts? I just wanna do whats right for him
the other thing is school! he is 13 and has a small circle of friends but he finds it very difficult to make friends because he has no concept of sharing or give and take so i know how hard it would be for him to start again somwhere else.
please dont critise me :( just give your thoughts please xx

Kirsty,sounds like you are doing the right thing hun,it was his choice to be with his dad,he will love being with you all at holiday,thats when your trouble starts!!
Thats ok hun always here for you x

Oh Pixie, I am so so sorry this is happening to you, pet xx

Ok, if you want my completely honest thoughts - I would just be very careful - what you have came up with sounds very sensible BUT I would be a little concerned that your son would take it that you didnt want him home with you - now, obviously the case is that for practical reasons it wouldnt work but in the mind of a 13 year old, you dont look at those sort of things and make take it that your not wanted?

Im so sorry if thats not what you wanted to hear, but just would be a little concerned for you all, if its taken that way, if you know what I mean?

I know exactly what you mean and i just know he is going to think im really harsh! .. but i hope that once things are calm again he will see it as having the best of both worlds!

I just cant see any other way out and really hope he comes to understand

Hey .. evening all! :) ... well w.i this evening and i lost 1.5lbs! and i am now offically 0.5lb away from my second stone!!!!!!!!!!! .... one incy wincy half a pound! . within my grasp! hehe ..

I really want to get this one off next week :) I am going to make a pledge for this coming week but i may need checking up on if you fancy a lil pixie watching? ! ... I am going to go on at least 2 good walks before next w.i without my toddler as we only go at snail pace! ..
xxx will check in tomorow morning after work xxx

Morning Kirsty,well done hun on your wi result,you thats very good,you will do that 0.5 next week easy hun your doing fab!,keep it up hun!

Morning pixie well done of your weight loss! Youll have that half a pound gone next week!

Sorry Ive missed your diary this week. Sounds like some difficult decisions ahead. I think at this stage Id be very hesitant in moving him fully, if hes not great at making friends then the upheaval of leaving them and living with a family hes not seen for a while could be a recipe for disaster. At 13 he should (hopefully) be old enough to understand that you dont have the physical space for him to have a room etc but Im sure you can make the time he is there special in its own way and have him look on it as having the best of both worlds.

Hopefully this will give you a chance to get to know him again and rebuild the relationship :)

Sorry you're having a rough time. You're between a rock and a hard place really, and I feel for you. A friend of mine had a son with ADHD and he would often go to his nans for a break on all sides. Granted his nan only lived 10 miles away, not like your son, but it provided a break. I have to say he pushed my friend and his siblings to the limit with his behaviour sometimes and I remember my friend being so frustrated she would threaten to send hom to Social Services.

Will your son take on board the fact that you are working towards having him with you, but need some time to sort out space etc and would holidays be ok for now, if you explain it?

I wish you all the best.

Sharon

ps, you look fab in that dress.

morning huni! how are you today? i hope your ok,got me laptop and some new chanel sunglasses! i think i went over the top!! :)

Morning all .. just a quicky as am working this morning so have to leave in a few mins ! .. Thanks for the all the messages i havnt rung my son yet! :( still trying to pluck up the courage to do it! .... ill be doing it on sunday most probably if i dont get anymore calls before then!
Diet well umm well! it started off well yesterday morning but then yesterday evening i ate! .. a quarter of quiche! some american fries and some onion rings and 4 garlic dough balls! :( :( :( ... not exactly WW aye! ...
oh and ice cream and strawbs for afters! I just had a HUGE urge for somthing different somthing savoury and just DIFFERENT! .. Hope you understand ..........
Anyway today is a new day and im making the effort to have a succesful day today! I NEED that half a pound next week! ..

Ooooo you had a good spend yesterday Gemma ! lol

Sorry i didnt reply to each personally but am one step out the door this morning,

Will reply to diarys this afternoon xxxxxxxxx

Dont worry about yesterday Hun, like you said, today is a new day!

I hope the phone call to your son goes ok, it must be very difficult.

Take care

xx

P.S Congratulations on your loss this week :)

Morning pixie. Dont be worrying yourself about having a bit extra yesterday. Just dont let it turn into a week long binge ;). Back on track today yeah?? and counting??

I hope everything works out for you ok with your son x

Hey Kirsty,
dont worry we all do it,when we went out last night i had chops out but was still shopping at 9.30pm so had a kfc and counted it within my points did go 1 over but tis better then i have been doing,sounds lovely what you have for dinner making me hungry now!

Hey hun,
dont worry about your leader not counting.you have done very well hun,you will be in your next stone in a week or so,keep it up,not long till i come and see you!!:D

Well be prepared there are a few photos! but boy what a night! absolutly fantastic! I loved it and WOW how sexy is he! :p ... hope you dont get to bored looking hehe xx
CIMG6352.jpg

My eldest Becca waiting eagerly

Mmmm the man himself!
CIMG6401.jpg

Me Bec and Mark! .. he wasnt drunk! just looking dopey eyed!

Richie and Jon singing Dead or Alive

CIMG6393.jpg

What a wonderful night :)

Back