Pixies Diary...

wow nice pics hun!

fab pics :D they're playing in Glasgow tomorrow night, but I couldn't get tickets :(
My sister and I have seen them the last 3 times they were in Glasgow:)

OMG BJ!!

I went to see Bon Jovi last year/year before at South Hampton and had an AMAZING time... we were in Standing Gold Circle and he ran straight past me... like I could nearly touch him!!!!
Anyway, I'm off to see him next Friday at Twickenham and can't wait.... I'm only 26 but have had pictures of BJ up on my bedroom wall since I was 7/8 years old with his poodle perm..... so I'm not a new age fan.. I'm DEDICATED!! :D Glad you had a great time... I can only hope he's just as amazing the second time round....no-one else in the City (London) seems to appreciate my dedication?! :rolleyes: Yay I can't wait now!!!!! xxxxx

Good luck on weight loss by the way... didn't read much else apart from Bon Jovi... maybe we should start a new thread?! :D xxxxx

Brilliant pics...looks & sounds like you had a great nite...

I'm going to see him tomoz in Manchester...i saw him there last year & just couldnt miss this years tour!
Amazing gig & yep i agree he's so hmmmmmm lol:)

Hehehe thanks for all the replies! it was fantastic really as! ... Ive loved him since the 80s to :) and my OH is a bit more obsessed and has every album and also a couple of rare tapes that he did solo back in the day ;) he aint that obsessed honest!
Diet wise well i think im doing ok! I bought a points calc last week and have been counting everything! i almost turned my cupboards out as i love using it! so it will be coming shopping with me from now on! Had a chinese last night but not been over points all week so hopefully ill see a loss on Tuesday! altho ive had a thing for the bread this week ! Will have to just cut it out from tomorow i think!.....

My son well! ive been plucking courage up all week to tell him and i got a text this morning from the ex which said! "when are you gonna tell our ben you dont want him you sh1t" so as you can imagine that made me feel wonderful :(
My daughter has rung her dad and told him she is going up for a week in the summer hols to see her nan and then bringing ben back with her for the holidays and is also going to take him back to sheff ... I just hope she will be ok travelling
so Im ringing my son this afternoon at his nans to tell him!
Just hope he doesnt hate me :(
Noone told me being a mother somtimes made you carry the guilt and worry of the world on your shoulders :(

I wanted to go and see them this year but when I mentioned it to my friends they all looked at me as if I was nuts! Im 35 and I had piccies all over the wall as a teenager of Jon Bon Jovi and (ahem) Joey Tempest from Europe (???) My friends are into all of these new bands but give me the oldies anyday!

xx

Great pics. I got caught up in all the traffic picking up my daughter from her job.

He's still pretty cute!

Aw hun, your pictures are class...especially the one of the three of you! You are a lovely happy-looking bunch! :) Don't fret too much about the rest Pix, being a mother is a difficult job and no one does it right or perfectly! You do your best and that makes you a good mum x

Morning all :) .. Ive not been about much over the weekend as i agreed to work last night and saturday we watched a film which was rubbish! (no country for old men) ....
Diet well ummm Im feeling pretty pants at the moment! ..
Since finding out the leader at group had added my weight up wrongly and ive got more to lose to get to 2stone than i thought ive totally lost the plot :( ..
I was hopin to be at my "wedding goal" but seeing as thats this weekend coming i doubt very much ill have done it I feel like such a failure! I had food in the cupboards and i ate it!.. then to top things off i had a curry and egg fried rice last night ontop of the 11 points id already eaten and some ice cream to :( ..
and then felt so sick i couldnt lay down in bed for ages! ...
Im trying to get back to it today but i just feel like why do i do it? and then i know full well ill stand in queue for w.i tomorow and ill be having palpatations and feeling sick because i know how bad ive been but then if i gain ill be feeling even worse! :(
i hate this cycle! ... i feel bad i eat! ... i feel bad cos ive eaten so i eat some more! and so the cycle continues!

Sorry to be a misery guts but your the only people who listen and understand my OH doesnt mind what size i am so doesnt really have any words of wisdom ..

xx sorry

Right now Kirsty,you can do this hun,count today as a new day,get back on it! I was like you the other week went back to a new meeting and im back on track you can do this hun, i wanna see another few pounds off for when i come and see you missus!

Evening all! .. wow everyone has been busy posting today its taken me a while to catch up! ..

todays not been to bad! i had cereal then ww toasted with a cuppa ... 99%ff crackers and houmus a ww cake a for tea i did roast and ive just had some ice cream and a meringue! HOPING ive not gone over my points for today
If i stay the same tomorow ill be satisfied as i really have messed about this past week! .. Ive got the wedding this weekend so not sure about the diet but i will try and keep a rough idea on points!
Im having my spray tan done in the morning at 9.30 so im all clean exfoliated and moisterised ready!
~PLEASE dont let me turn out like dale winton!~
Ill be having a quick shower at 5.30 ish and then off to weigh in! .... If i dont go i can kiss next weeks diet goodbye so i defo need to go!

not sure what ill be eating tomorow yet but it will be light foods and no bread! .. it bloats me up like a balloon!

xxxx

Morning Hun.
Good luck with your spray tan,let me no how you do and yes you must go to wi. just keep an idea on the points when at the wedding,i have the same off to Manchester Tursday till sunday and going out a few days so i will keep a ruff idea .

Its only another couple of hours until this weeks w.i! I really need to have a plan of action for this coming week! .. Im working tomorow morning and night im working thursday morning and night friday im cleaning and then having nails done and travelling to cornwall!
If i can be good tomorow and thurs and then sunday monday i may just get away with it!
Saturday should be ok as we are at the wedding for a few hours and then meeting my mum and dad in town to enjoy the rest of the golowan festival so definatly some drinks! ...
Im going to have a good walk monday and tuesday morning .. before i w.i next week!

Im sitting here currently looking like ive been tangoed! ... im allowed to have a gently wash at 6pm so it will be a quick shower change and then off to get weighed! ...I just hope i sts! i really do Ill eat my usual curry and desert tonight and then start writing everything down again from tomorow .....

Hope i can do this! ............ OH and ill be having a word with leader about my weights this week to!

Yeah good idea! But remember, everyone can make mistakes! x Best of luck with it hun, I'll be keeping everything crossed here for you x :)

Back