Pixies Diary...

Good luck with the WI tonight - I think as long as you have planned days off - i.e the wedding then they can be controlled and you just be extra good the days before and after.

It's finally my turn to see Bon Jovi on Friday and that is DEF a day off for me.... it'll be a day of beers and singing! And also possibly crying.. not sure why I get so emotional at these events?!
Hmmm.... probably the beers! :) xx

Got my fingers crossed for you tonight! x

Well come on, put us out our misery.... how was the wi :)

Well ive gained a 1lb! :( ... leader said she was ever so sorry about the adding up and she realise how demorilising it can be! ...

How do people get back to it ? I cant seem to find the switch! I need to be back on the wagon and get rid of this weight! .. Im another 1lb away from my 2 stone again now :( gggrrrrr

Don't get down about it hun, you've done so well and you look fabulous x 1lb can easily be got rid of in a good week and you know that coz you've lost so many of them already!!! x

Morning Pixie. Sorry I havent posted on your diary for the last few days. How you feeling today hun?

Hey ... thanks for the lovely replies again! ... Well i woke up with a good head on this morning (sound like worzel gummidge) So ive had my cereal and then been to work, Came home and ive just had a huge bowl of salad 0
georgie pots 1
mayo 1
a slice of ww bread .5
and im suitably stuffed all for 2.5 points!
Tea is gonna be a ww meal so around 6.5 ...
Snacks are strawberries .5
nana 1
ww crisps 1
and maybe some ice cream to go with the strawbs! ...

I feel OK .. i wont say im not struggling cos id be telling fibs! ... Im taking it one day at a time so day 1 nearly complete!
Am having a catch up on the posts and then working this evening :)

Hey Pixie you sound like your getting back into the swing of things.

btw....what are georgie pots?

Georgie pots are potatoes boiled briefly then drained sprinkled with garlic salt and put in the george foreman with a squirt of fry lite!

yummy!

100g ... which with a salad isnt to bad atall! ...........

Just a quicky! am off to work in a mo! ... last night i didnt have my ww meal i had yummy boiled eggs and toast! and it was SCRUMMY!!!!!!
Today ive had
OSS 3
Spaghetti and scrambled egg on toast 4.5
chow mein 4.5
half a mushroom rice 2
ss chick balls 5.5 ..
Ive got 1 point spare so may have some strawbs if i feel like snacking or if i find it to hard i just wont have the rice! hehe ..

Will catch up with everyone this afternoon xxxx

glad your doing ok,thanks for caring hun,will let you no when i get there tonight,have a fab time at the wedding xx

Morning all! .... Well i didnt have spag on toast yesterday i ended up having a baguette but still within points as i didnt have any snacks yesterday ! .....

Ok So today is gonna be dodgy! ....
cereal 2.5
spag on toast 2.5
tea ..... not sure as off to cornwall! but i will try to count as much as i can!

I just hope i can keep it on track! i really want/need a loss on tuesday so i think this weekend is going to be a tough one! lol ...

Im off cleaning shortly then off to have nails and eyebrows done! so a busy afternoon in store! My eldest is off school again today (inset day) so she can do some chores at home LOL

Am still trying to catch up on everyones posts! ..... if i havnt posted on yours im sorry :( and i will catch back up i promise :) xxxx

Back