Pixies Diary...

Ok im back and im going to go catch up on everyones posts but thought id add a couple of pics from the wedding :) .. Hope youve all been good whilst ive been away :( i havnt lol!
CIMG6439.jpg

CIMG6432.jpg

CIMG6483.jpg

CIMG6484.jpg

Ok the lady in Pink is the bride :) .. and the two in black are her sister and neice
and obviously me and mark hehe ....
Enjoy! xxx

Aw Kirsty!!! You looked lovely!!! And after all that worrying about strap marks and fake tans sure didn't you turn out like a star!!! :) Hope you had a great time too x

I went home to cornwall (penzance) .. she got married in the registery office in pz and then we went back to the pub local to the estate we all grew up on .. and then later everyone went onto praa sands to a bar/resturant there ..
It was a lovely day really nice and chilled.

Thought I recognised the registry office! I got married at Tregenna Castle in St Ives in February. Praa Sands is nice, looks like you had good weather for it too!

An early morning catch up ... ... am off to southampton this morning shopping with my daughter for clothes! .. for her i may add! altho i may get a few t-shirts,
Am dreading w.i tonight as ive been so bad in cornwall and just not counted! but hey we will see wont we! stranger things have happened! lol ..
Willl be about later to read everyones diarys! ..

xxxxx

If you park at the bottom of town and walk all the way to the top, going in and out of the shops on the way, you might just be ok. Failing that, you'll be so tired you won't care! :) Good luck tonight.

Sharon

Ok so i got weighed and ive gained a 1lb! .... so thats 2lbs in
2 weeks! I am not happy! I dont have any other dinners out places to go or anything to do for the next few weeks SO i just need to try and get on track! ...
Any tips or ideas would be very helpful! i feel so dissapointed in myself!
The friend i now go with has lost 10.7lbs in 20 weeks im at week 26 and have lost 24lbs! :( not happy!
Ive got to work tomorow morning, So breakfast is gonna be weetabix and strawberries + raspberries ..... so im saying 3.5 cos i will only have a few ...
Lunch is gonna be a jacket and ww tuna
tea im not sure about :( ...

Aw Kirsty, 1lbs is grand after being at a wedding x I know you must be feeling bad but you know you have a week to knuckle down and claw back x You have lost loads and never worry about the other person...people lose weight at different rates anyway and you're doing so well! Don't lose heart hun x

Kirsty,stop the sad face hun,you have done bloody well its just hard sticking to it,we are both the same,when we are bad we are bad! You can do it,i want that 2lb off before we meet in 2 weeks you can do it hun! You loose the 2lb i will bring you my old clothes as a present for you. :)

2lbs is nothing!! You'll lose that by being extra good this week!
I'd be over the moon if I could lose 24lbs in 20 weeks... oooh slim for Christmas!! *glowing at the thought*.

Good luck for a good week this week...... I bet the wedding was well worth the 1lb gain!!! Onwards and downwards girly!

(PS - had another 41 points on Friday at the Bon Jovi gig... 7 pints?!? Why oh why do I do it?? But that was well worth it too!! :) ) xx

Aww thanks guys! ... Gemma is right though! when im bad im bad! Ive booted myself up the backside this morning so far so good! yes i know its only 13.10 but! hey im doing good so far! ..

weetabix and strawbs/rasps for breaky
lunch ive changed and am now having ww spaghetti 3 slices of toast and scrambled egg! :p .mmmmmmmm I cant wait am going to wait until about 2!
Tea tonight is Beef Stroganoff and a jacket spud
so have 4.5 points left for treats which will be some strawbs to pick at tonight and maybe a ww pudding

sounds good hun,we are both doing really well had only 6 points so thats good so far so good!
i have prawn cocktail salad tonight with new pots! cant wait im hungry now

Back