Pixies Diary...

I know it really isnt the weather the weather for doing much - I am just chilling too - the little man is having a nap and Im planning dinner. Enjoy your DVD's

Luckily it's lovely down here at the moment. I'm on my own whilst lo is sleeping, though not for much longer. Hubby is bowling, oldest son at work and daughter off to cinema to see Hancock.

Steak chips shouldn't be too bad. The cheesecake might have been a bit point heavy? As long as it was yummy you don't mind going over a bit.

Hey no i love cheesecake its my fav! mmmmm ..... I have however gone umm mad today :| ... bacon butty .... umm popcorn and melted choccy and a milkyway ice cream! :( oh crap thats really bad isnt it!
Ive got tonight and tomorow to redeem myself! cassarole for tea .. so not to bad just have to try and try and try! lol ....
oh well :(

Evening Kirsty,
you seem to be how i was at the begining of the week,please try and get back on it,my scales are now being good to me for this weeks wi,woundering weather to go or not! but i no i will!
cheesecake sounds lovely hun!mmm

Morning Kirsty,
Only 8 days till we meet!! whoooo:D.
I'm so looking forward to it.
I hope you have a good day,mi wi tonight gonna go and see the damage,but gonna be good all day,maybe no apple crumble for me tonight!
Please try and be good hun,as we wanna go for that nice lunch next Tuesday! xx

Oh hun :( .. have just seen this post i feel like a big bad monster :( I hate my work somtimes i really do! ...
Id love to meet up with you i was looking forward to Tuesday id even worked out what i was wearing! ......

GGrrrrrrrrrrrr god i hate work!

Oh hun :( .. have just seen this post i feel like a big bad monster :( I hate my work somtimes i really do! ...
Id love to meet up with you i was looking forward to Tuesday id even worked out what i was wearing! ......

GGrrrrrrrrrrrr god i hate work!

Sorry hun,i had worked out what i was wearing too,im not angry with you just upset we couldnt meet,i have put a meet up if any1 wanted to meet me for a coffee Tuesday now!

Morning all! ... well that lil yellow round thing in the sky is umm shining! shhhhhh dont tell anyone! somone may pinch it! lol ...
Ok so w.i tonight I think THINK ive been ok! My scales are rubbish so cant really go on them! I may just nip down to the "mil" this afternoon and have a sneaky peek on her scales! lol ..
My ex has been on the phone again this morning saying that my son has had 2 pink slips from school 1 more and hes expelled! :( I really dont know what to do! ... Hes coming down in the summer for a month! ...Ive told the ex im gonna talk to my son and explain that he only gets to come IF he can behave properly at his dads and at school but im really not sure it will sink in! ... Hes aparently stealing food again from home and also throwing his packed lunch away so he can have school lunches! :( ...
Im sorta stuck! .. i dont want to reward his bad behaviour but i really wanna see him so not sure what to say to him later on
sorry for a babble post this morning

good luck tonite hunni. ive no advice really about ur son, but hes obviously upset over something so maybe sitting down and having a heart to heart would help?
its really hard to decide what to dosome times xxx

Aw hun, teenagers are a mystery sometimes x I have no advice either but I hope you figure it out x Best of luck for weigh in! Big hug of support too x

how u get on hunni?? i sts :(

Good Morning ... well its not really good cos its pouring with rain AGAIN ... im sure our summer is over! ....

I w.i last night and ive lost 2lb! :) :) .. so am now back to needed 2.5 for my second stone! ... Im pleased with that so heres to this week :) ..
Just need to be good! which for some reason i always find alot harder when the weather is cr@p .... Am working this morning so even have to go out in the rain :( lol .... will be about this afternoon xxx

Mornin Pixie! Well done on your 2lbs!! Thats fab!

The weather is crap but your gonna be good today arent you :D cos you want your 2nd stone dont you :D

Well done Kirsty on your lb loss,my ww meal was nice last night i could taste the cheese in it! even have a ww choc pud and saved 4 points! im feeling so good.
Just deciding what to do on Tuesday now as im still off work.

awh well done hunni say u were delighted keep it up chic xx

Thanks :) .. it does feel good when the weight comes off! just need to remember this feeling!
Gemma im gonna try those meals you have said about :) im always starving at lunch times and end up eating rubbish! lol

Yep Lucylou! im gonna TRY !

Kirsty,you should try the jacket pots as this will make a bigger meal that will fill you up,thats why im trying it as i normally have soup and ww yog and it dont feel me up!

Back