Pixies Diary...

Well done that is a great loss :)

Hey Girlies :) ...
Wow the boards are so busy at the moment its great to see :) .... Last night we went to soton in the pouring rain to pick up a bed for Jake that we won on ebay! .... we got soaked pulling it in and out etc so the job for tonight is to assemble it! ... Then we got home and found we had won a kingsize bed ! LOL ... we thought we would have been outbid as it finished when we were out so we stuck £100 on it and we won that! at £68.00 BARGAIN its lovely! .. so now we have another bed to get! lol ..
Its a good job my parents are coming up next weekend LOL im gonna need help getting sorted out lol .. May even start the garden :O !!!!
Anyhoo ... Jakes off school today cos of a leavers trip so we are going to have a quick walk on the beach and may call into the seaside cafe for a hot choccy! .... well before it rains anyway!
so menu ...
cereal and strawbs 2.5
crackers and egg mayo 3
supper cereal 2.5
toast 3
I know its not alot but i know ive eaten over the past few days so am trying to pull some back ! .. Is this ok do ya think ??

Back a bit later xx

Hi Hun

Sounds like you are a very busy bee :D

What a bargain that bed was, very impressed, ebay is great for things like that.

Hope you have a good walk and that the weather holds out for you.

Have a good day

xx

Hey Kirsty,
thanks for the message,really looking forward to going out tonight,bloody ebay i love it,been listing some of my stuff last night,thats lucky winning the bed,you can get some good bargain on there tho can't you! Im always looking.
Hows the diet been going anway hun? Hope your being good.
Have a good day xx

Hi Pixie! Your gas! I have visions of you getting the bed in the rain!! lol!!

Your menu sounds fine. Just make sure to drink the water! A bit of fruit even??

oh i forgot the fruit! lol .. i will be munching strawbs and will have an apple as my snacks today :) .. umm as for water ummmmm does diet coke count ;) :p lol ..
Ok maybe i can force a glass of squash down! lol

Morning :) .... well what a morning yesterday! ..we walked on the beach top! and WOW it was blowing a hooly! then it started raining so we went into the cafe for a hot choccy! .....
Yummy! but when we got back in the car i looked in the mirror and my hair looked liked a huge birds nest! lol ...
Menu yesterday ... i didnt eat all my points but i had an indian on tuesday night so was trying to claw some back! ... Tonight we are having a chinese so mushroom chowmein and half a chicken curry .... so YUMMY! ....
Just had weetabix with strawbs so 3.5 ....
lunch 6 crackers 1 with egg mayo 2
mushroom chowmein 4.5
half a curry 2.5 (i think)

so 13 ish! maybe have a highlights mouse so 16 tops! ...

Off cleaning shortly,
Umm well the saga with Jakes new bed! its a midi sleeper pine got a ladder (which he wanted) ..
and he decided he didnt want one anymore! so he spent the night on his cot mattress on the floor
underneath his new bed!
LOL so not sure what to do now lol.
(im hoping his thomas duvet cover will help)

oh no hes going through the transition to big boy bed id he? taigh (my lil lad) was in that situation last month...oh my god it was so hard. he used to drag his blankets out and sleep on the floor of the landing rather than sleeping in it!ha i got him lazytown blankets and everything and it didnt work!! eventually we had to bring him to a healer to calm him down and thank god it worked!!

is he crying? i hope u have an easier ride than i did!! would it help or make it worse if u took the cot mattress away completely?

Hhmm not sure ........ Im gonna try the thomas the tank thing see what happens! .. he doesnt cry about it as such just winges! and hes in and out of his room like i dont know what!
Nightmare! ... after school im taking him to woolies so maybe ill let him pick a new friend to sit on the bed with him ?!?!... what ya think?

Great idea, the more you involve them in the process the easier it is for them! We did this with my nephew last month but we bought him one of those beds that is a little bed and then you add a bit to make it a big-boy bed...So he slept on it for a week the way it was and then got excited about how it could change. He was totally grand then when it became a big-boy bed. The little toy sounds good,,,get one for me too! I could do with something to hug and the dog is starting to look at me strange ;) I've been hugging her that much!

Great idea Kirsty! Thanks for the nice messages! Will let you no how TGI'S goes tonight-i love it there the burgers are nice on a non ww day! as very hi!
Just booked to have my hair done again Tuesday morning as done like being dark now/my own fault i wanted to go darker then have the blonde,lucky new girl gonna come to the house,see how we get on there! another £90 wasted what am i like!?

ah hopefully the teddy will work, have ya tried a star chart? i had one but was barney chart ha, and i put loadsa pics on the wall of me him and his daddy and every night i tell him while were in bed theyll mind him!!
taigh wanted to come sleep in our bed though so think thats why mine was so hard cause i refused to give in on that one (a 3 year old in bed with us....wed NEVER get time alone ha )
hope ya crack it x

Evening :) ... Sooo have ya missed me :( lol The weekend has passed in a blur of everyday stuff and no counting :( lol .. We picked up our new kingsize bed and its now assembled! ... and its lovely sooo much space! its great! ...
The cabin bed well my little boy is still sleeping UNDERNEATH! so ive just left it all made up and im not making a deal out of it! Im sure he will decide one evening to get up into it! .. (im hoping)

Diet has been sorta non existant! which aint great im feeling this 2 stone is just not gonna happen! im 2.5lb away and it feels such a long way away! its taking me ages i just cant seem to do it!!!!! ..

Anyway tea is cooking away so i better go eat it before i start knawing on the keyboard! lol ..
Ill catch up with everyone in the morning xxxxxx

Morning ! ... well the sun is shining !!!!!! .. so Im walking to get jake from playschool! didnt walk this morning as he slept until 8.45 and yep under the bed again! ... so going to walk to pick him up and then this evening im going to go on a bike ride with my eldest daughter if she wants to come! .. shes in a funny mood at the moment and her attitude towards me stinks! gggggggrrrrrrrrrr ... answer for everything and everything has to be an argument! ggrrr
menu well im having
cereal then
crackers with egg mayo a
ready meal with veg and
fruit!
Hoping thats it! .. i get weighed tomorow and i just know its not going to be good! :(

Who'd have kids eh?

If it's any consolation, I'm on damage limitation today and tomorrow and not looking forward to WI on Wednesday so we can always weep gently together.

Afternoon hun,my god i have been so busy reason for the delay in coming on here,im so looking forward to my few days off! Hope your ok,When Jake is ready he will get in his bed i think,i will let you no how w.i goes tonight.

Good morning to you Kirsty!!
I hope you enjoyed your evening!! you no what i mean :)
I had a few nice treats last nite as i was happy.
I was up at 6 am couldnt sleep,so done all my washing and tidying up,just waiting for my hair dresser to come.
Just had 4 rich t with my cuppa for me breakfast.
Let me no how your wi goes hun,everything will be crossed!! xx

Back