Pixies Diary...

Morning un, good luck with your wi today. How old is your eldest daughter? i was a **** when i was a teen and gave my poor mum a good run o two - she still reminds me now owwcchh! just ask her if somethings up as normaly somethings wrong, us girls are a strage breed!

Morning :) .. umm Gemma i had a yummy evening! altho i have now decided that chocolate cheesecake is the spawn of satan! lol How evil of mark to bring one home! :( .. I am so dreading tonight even considering not going ! ... Its just one let down after another! .....
My teen is 14 .... and is ok most of the time but when its that time of the month she is a little nightmare! drives me up the wall! .. but the other times she is lovely .. she doesnt go hanging round the streets she keeps good company and is doing great at school so its just hormones! ..... she says theres nothing wrong that "im the same as normal!" lol
food today well dont even go there! lol .. w.i tonight toast for breaky maybe and then spag on toast for lunch before i go to training at work :( .........

Kirsty if anything your posts give me a giggle! You always name your thread something hillarious! Spawn of satan!! lol!!

Im sure youll be fine for your weigh in later on this evening. Dont be worrying. I hope you enjoyed the cheesecake??

Oh the cheesecake was heaven but i darnt even look to see how many points where in it! :(

ok one thing......go to the wi!!! good or bad it will kick ya up the ass if needed!! yall be grand take on the chin and try learn from it .............(like im one ta talk ha) xx

Grit your teeth and go to WI hon. I don't think one piece of cheesecake will do that much damage.

BTW, when I saw your thread title I thought you were referring to your daughter - wondered what on earth she had done!!!

how u get on hunni??

Mornoing pixie! look a piece of cheesecake wont hurt hun. Aww dont worry about it, heres to a new week! xxx

Ok ............... so i gained half a pound! so not a disaster so now i just have to get my brain into gear again and get this blasted 3lbs off for my 2nd stone! it seems to be taking for ever to get it off! ...

i have also fallen in love ! How cute is this! ... hehe I am currently persuading my OH that THIS is the puppy hes been searching for lol ... a lil cutie! .. im liking "sparky" as a name lol ..
anyway today has been ok work this morning then playschool picnic so just got in ... got to pick eldest up from town at 5 so may do tea and then take the dog for a walk when it cools a little later on ....
Hope your ok ... am going off to update everyone!

Ohh and heres one more piccie lol ... hehehe

Awww! So cute! Can we take turns to share lol x

How cute is that!?!?!? You've got to persuade him!

Or do what I did - wait till he foolishly goes away for a blokie weekend and have the puppy waiting when he gets back.

"Hello," I said. "We've got a new baby..."

Good morning Hun,
I hope your ok ,putting on 0.5 is no prob that will be off next week,the pictures of the dog are so lovely,Steve wants a dog now!!
Hope o talk later xx

Hey :) .... Well ok my diet this week has not been happening! ...
BUT i have started again today! I think im bored! and fed up of eating the same thing! ....
im back on today i think! .....
Working tonight so fancying boiled eggs for supper when i get home! I was aiming to save a couple each night to spend on wine at the weekend but thats not happening this week! so ive already let myself down! ...

thanks Gem im sure ill get the half off on tuesday well i hope i will lol

Good news Mark has said we can get a jack puppy so watch this space! lol :)

Well i no what you mean with the diet hun! I had not been good either until today back counting my points!
I love newlook to,i was shocked when i see your dress in there for £15 but not in my size! i was upset!!
Keep holding in there hun,we can do it xx

Morning Kirsty!
We are so alike hun!! Thats all i can say,when me and Steve when lake side last night he said do you want a milkshake from burger king i said oh yes!
I fort rude to say no!
Gonna try again today as i'm not gonna keep dreading my wi each week this should be a way of life!!
Hope you have a good day xx

Back