Pixies Diary...

Me too so far, its going to be hard sticking to my ks off 22 points -please keep me motivated and il do the same for all you guys!!!!

Good luck though hunny!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck for this week chick x

I reckon when we get out WI over we need to give each other a kick up the bum. We seem to have a bad week together!!

Good luck with your wi :)

Good morning hun,
That was not bad at all that 1/2 on,you always say you have been bad,but i think our idea's of bad are different things!!:D
As i always do worse!!
I was better yesterday then i had been think i went over by a couple with the biscuits but gonna claw them back today,hope you have a good day xx

Morning :) well the sun is shining again today! .. goodness we may finally have the S***** here ! .. im not saying the word! lol ...

So i gained another half last night! .. And again i know its not much BUT thats the second week and its creeping! ... Im trying to turn the switch back on in my head but i just know its not gonna be easy! .. so! My plan for this coming week! .... stick to 18 points! .. My parents are coming up at the weekend so i do really need to try and stick to it whilst they are here ! ....
Ok menu today

special k bites 1.5 + nana 1
2 nimble 1 + boiled egg 1.5 + half tin of ww spag 1.5
Jacket spud 2.5 + ww tuna 1 salad 0
so thats 10 so far ... 8 for strawbs and maybe a yog if peckish .....
am off to work shortly so if i dont catch up ill do it this afternoon xxx

I am sooooooooooo hungry .. 2.5 points upto now! .. so i may just have my jacket with ww tuna ... im starvin! and then have bacon toast egg and spag for my tea later on! lol ...

I AM DOING THIS !!!!!!!!!!

Good morning Kirsty,so how was day 1 for you? i only had 15.5 so i done very well i am hoping for that 2lb off this week!

Well good morning :D .... Yesterday i think was a succsess! i ended the day on 16.5 i couldnt eat anything else lol ..
I ate 2 tins of ww tuna in tomato sauce YUMMY! ... looking forward ish to todays menu! am working today so it wont be alot for my tea! just have to make sure i dont pick! .....
Im working this morning but am shattered! Im normally in bed by 11pm but last night they just had to go and out on a double Ghostwhisperer! ........... and i ended up in bed at midnight! so im soooooo tired! anyhoo ill be back later on xx

:) Ah Pix, great to hear you had a good day! Sure only six more to go, stick to it now!!! Don't make me come over there and give you a stern talking to woman! I wonder what you could lose in a week if you stuck to it 100%?! Can't believe Loulabella lost 4.5lbs...my God, I hope that's me next week x Oh, and you too of course!!! :) How is the little fella liking his new bed?!

HAHA Siobhan hes not lol .. still on the floor underneath it! ....
Am doing great so far today! am off to put washing out and get some lunch :D

HAHA Siobhan hes not lol .. still on the floor underneath it! ....
Am doing great so far today! am off to put washing out and get some lunch :D

Lunch!!!??? Its two o'clock. I'm already considering what to have for tea;) Haha.

I may add you lovely lot on Facebook tonight! If i can find anyone lol :Dxx

Good morning Kirsty,
So how was your day yesterday,i had all 18 of mine as i was rathe rhungry,i could of eaten so much more all the nice goodies i have,but i stayed away so i am pleased!:D

Well good morning :D .... i ate bang on 18 points yesterday! .... i had a chicken kebab! lol ... Today is chinese night sooooooooooo Im gonna post todays eats on the board in a moment :) ..
Im working this morning cleaning for my lady ... and then Bosun is at the vets at 3.20 to have his booster jab and thennnnnnnn im working this evening from 6pm.....
Theres a dog show in the village tomorow so we are going to take Bosun to that LOL so im gonna need some strong muscles what with all the other dogs there hes gonna be like somthing on speedd! ........

My eldest is off upto sheffield on monday :( for a week to see her dad and that side of her family ! Im a bit worried about it .... on the train on her own for 4 hours! .. Im going to get passenger assistance and top her phone up so i can ring her every half hour or so! ...
any other ideas of things i can get her to keep her occupied? ...

:DHello Hun,
Whats up with us! We are being soo good this has not been known for ages!:D
Im not gonna weight till Monday now as its really annoying me a si am expecting the scales to drop a 1lb each time i get on them.
Everyone had they cream cakes,so i had a box of grapes 5 for the box and i had half 2.5 gonna have the rest at lunch with jacket pot.
Then tonight chinese style chicken salad!
Looking forward to it.
Kirsty try and be good tommorrow ....PLEASE:cool:
I will find it hard as off on a Saturday this cant be right .....:p:p

Hey hun! well done you for resisting the cakes! ... i would have a real problem! lol ... I am going to be good tomorow i am i am i am ... ive got some ww bacon so if mark fancies a butty then ill have the ww bacon .. how many points is it ? cos the label has come off my pack! ....
I was gonna have spag on toast for dinner sooooooooooooo would it be bad to have a another ww tuna with some pasta? ... Ive had ww tuna for the past 3 days running .... not sure what to have ! lol

Back