Pizza Express Syns - help me assess the damage!

Hello - I went to Pizza Express yesterday and wondered if anyone could assess the damage for me :D

Leggara range (stuck to the healthy options as best as I could!)

Sundried tomatos to start with...
  • Leggara range Insalata Verde

Fine green beans and sugar snap peas on a bed of rocket, fresh mint and baby spinach. Finished with grated grana padano and drizzled with balsamic syrup.
Leggara range Gustosa - Hand torn prosciutto cotto ham, fior di latte mozzarella and slices of portobello mushroom with sweet yellow peppers and a sprinkle of thyme.

• Toffee Fudge Sundae - ONLY HALF!!:D My son begrudged sharing!
I ENJOYED EVERY MOUTHFUL SO THATS WHAT COUNTS HEY!!

REM :)

I cant find the salad,or the sundae.

The pizza

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Pizza Express Restaurants Leggera Gustosa Pizza per ½ pizza[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
red.gif
[/FONT] Original 12½ Syns [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
green.gif
[/FONT] Green 12½ Syns
[/FONT]
[/FONT]​

I'm having lunch at PE later this week...looks like I'll be using most of my syns for the week on just one lunch!

Thanks very much - do you find eating out stressful? Think of it as a treat! The beauty of optimising is you dont really have to worry too much as the weight doesnt take long to remove itself!! Enjoy!

I usually go for the tuna nicoise - probably safest thing on menu for EE but thought i would treat myself :)

REM

I do find it stressful...I've not started SW properly yet. I keep finding excuses to put it off, like 'oh well I'm out to lunch this week so I'll start next week.' That type of thing ;)
I'm going to a new class tomorrow, so I hope it will give me the motivation I need to actually do it properly instead of dabbling!

ps..do you promise it comes off easily when I start properly? I've done every other diet under the sun and struggle so much with being hungry etc. So SW is my final hope! Quite a bit to lose. At least 3 stone, preferably 5 stone...

Yes definately.
I only had 1 stone to lose after having my 2nd child and lost 1/2 stone in under 2 weeks. I eat more than even to be honest...and a bit of chocolate almost everyday- look at my food diary and you can see for yourself.

Would def recommend doing extra easy!! I really is just that!
If you need any pointers or recipes just let me know. Very happy to help!

REM

Oh I'll definitely take a look at your food diary - it was the EE plan that finally drew me into SW - I'm looking for inspiration !
Thanks very much. It's so reassuring to hear how fast you lost even though you didn't have much to lose.

ps..do you promise it comes off easily when I start properly? I've done every other diet under the sun and struggle so much with being hungry etc. So SW is my final hope! Quite a bit to lose. At least 3 stone, preferably 5 stone...

Hi Bastet - if you follow the plan properly I can guarantee that the one thing you won't be is hungry! Good luck and don't forget to post on how it's going!

Back