1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

Planet Hollywood?

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Eating Out' started by RebekahR, 9 May 2014 Social URL.

1. RebekahR

RebekahR Well-Known Member

I am thinking a salad is gonna be the only option

Guess I could be a pest and ask for plain pasta or plain jacket spud? ?

Any slightly more exciting ideas? ?

I'm not a great lover of hot food and don't eat meat. Awkward much :p
    Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. It is a bit difficult to answer, not having any idea what, or where, Planet Hollywood is, or what its menu is like.

But if you don't like hot food, then a salad would be your best option. You can ask for salads without dressings, or dressings served on the side so you can just have a very small amount.

4. RebekahR

RebekahR Well-Known Member

They do literally everything! Burgers stir frys pizza salad fajitas burritos etc

I went for salad without dressing in the end :)

Sent from my GT-I9300 using MiniMins.com mobile app

5. nicolajr1986

nicolajr1986 Well-Known Member

[HR][/HR]Steak with a jacket instead of chips?