planned day off

Hi guys , i am on 810 and i have had a day off every single week since about week 9 ,, bad i know but most of those weeks i have had either a chicken salad kebab or a chinese take away and wine , and i have still lost every week , i know its not orthodox but it has kept me focused the rest of the time knowing that once a week i having a nighr off ! And i have learnt not to beat myself up or feel quilty as it has always been my choice !! Its very important that when doing these diets that we don't become obsessed and scared to eat food !! Xx good luck !

Hi guys , i am on 810 and i have had a day off every single week since about week 9 ,, bad i know but most of those weeks i have had either a chicken salad kebab or a chinese take away and wine , and i have still lost every week , i know its not orthodox but it has kept me focused the rest of the time knowing that once a week i having a nighr off ! And i have learnt not to beat myself up or feel quilty as it has always been my choice !! Its very important that when doing these diets that we don't become obsessed and scared to eat food !! Xx good luck !

I have lost 3 st now and still 1 st to go , so i am gonna keep plodding as i am , x

Julie I love this ! I think it is important to have some rime off now and again to keep u sane ! X

Back