Plans for new year!!!

Im planning on trying to get more postive next year and not let everything get me down. Ive just been diagnosed with depression after a run of bad stuff happening and Ive been comfort eating and comfort buying but Ive made the choice that just cos todays the last day of the year I dont have to actually eat everything bad in my cupboards I can include it under syns and thats a step closer to a life long change.
Im also going to look after myself and get back into meditation and learn Tai chi.
As I feel better (and hopefully no more cr*p lands at my feet) I will be able to devote time to going to the gym again which will help my weight loss.
Most of all Im going to be selfish and be kind to me instead of always putting everyone else first and then numbing my emotions with food and alcohol........... Oh and Im goign to try to lighten up and not be so miserable
love
Tab

HI there.. im pretty new to minimins so hope its okay to join in the convo .. i LOVE new year, LOVE new years ressies ( generally break them all but i still love the fun of the planning!) ... ive got heaps of new years ressies as per usual - think last year i stopped counting them at 40! ... I have decided to keep a record of mine, any progress i make with my diet and exersize online so have set up a wordpress blog thing.. that was before i found this and discovered i could have done the blog etc on here... i might switch it all across once I have done enough posts etc. I am back on SW, I do a mix of EE and Green as a rule.. lost 2 and a half stone last year but managed to put nearly a stone and a half back on when some 2009 managed to bring me yet more crap than usual and being and emotional eater, I lost the plot a tad .. anyway. .. new year, fresh start ( again lol!)
happy new year everyone
x

I am going to try running to speed up my weightloss!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't run at all now and I'm not sure how many bras I will need to wear to prevent black eyes and boob pain, but I'm willing to try the Couch to 5K podcasts....

I'm also not sure whether to run under the cover of darkness or avoid the elements and use the running machine of humiliation at my local gym...

Back