Please can someone give me a ginormous boot up the backside?

leona

I'm really pleased with the weight I've lost and how i've done so far, but I'm now meant to be moving up the steps and I'm finding it soooo hard. :( I knew it would be, but I'm really struggling. I had a false start at starting 810 two weeks ago as it just seemed to trigger cravings and I overate and put on 1lb that week. Then I agreed with my CDC to go back to SS for a week to give me a boost, and as you can see from my sig I lost 4lb. This past week I've tried 810 again and it just seems to make me want to eat and eat! I've put on 2lb this week and feel awful - I know I can't stay on SS forever but re-introducing food seems so tough! Can anyone offer any advice? Thanks in advance :)

Guess the easy part of this kind of diet is the SS bit and not having to think about food choices at all. But look at your BMI- your body needs to be moving up and it's all on the way to goal! I'm worried about maintainance but also can't wait to get there.
Look how well you've done! and a gain last week but 1" lost from waist-great! Just take each day one by one.

Have you tried looking over on the maintainance board, maybe they could help better?

Dont worry hunny just keep trying ull crack it in the end :D youve done amazing so far

Back