Please can someone tell me

saintsue

Please can someone help me
Are all pasta and sauce free and are all mug shots and fat free super noodles free?
PLEASE HELP XXXXXX

Please can someone help me
Are all pasta and sauce free and are all mug shots and fat free super noodles free?
PLEASE HELP XXXXXX

Most pasta n sauce are free, macaroni cheese isn't, cheese leek and ham isn't
Most mug shots are free, but the cheese one is 2 syns (off the top of my head) - they have to be the ones in the dark packaging, not the pale packaging that are sold in home bargains etc

all the low fat super noodles are free to my knowledge

I've heard loads of people refer to mugshots now but in my head I've always considered a mugshot to be that of a convict in a prison! haha.

Could someone clear up exactly what a mugshot is for me please?

Lol its a bit like a cuppa soup, or a pot noodle. You get noodle ones and pasta ones and more substantial than a cuppa soup.. There used to be couscous too but I aint seen them in time... you make them up in a mug with hot water.

Quite cheap, convenient, taste like any other powder based food, and as above, most are free or low syn.

Thanks for responding everyone! These sounds like the kind of thing I'd love as a snack. Is it possible to anyone to post a link to a shopping website that shows me some of the free ones?

Cheers :D

Back