Please help...'Co-op Polpette meatballs' syn value?

Hi,
I'm quite new to this.....can anyone help me work out the syn value of 'Co-op Polpette meatballs' (they are a mixture of beef, pork and herbs)
Cant find anything in my book about meatballs on either day???

Nutritional info per portion:
Cal:295
Fat:20.6g
Sat Fat:8.6g
Sugars:3.3g

Im guessing that they are pretty high, but ive brought them now (They were reduced!!)

Thanks, Lucie x

do you know the weight of the portion? and also the carb and protein content, then can check it properly in syns calculator? x

for 295 cals its going to be around the 15 syns mark :/ x

Wow..... Think i may give these a miss then! 130g per portion (Dont know the rest....sorry)
I suppose i should stop being so lazy and make them myself from extra lean mince!
Thank you x

for 295 cals its going to be around the 15 syns mark :/ x

On red and EE there will be a free food allowance for the pork or beef (whichever is the highest proportion ingredient so the one listed first on the packet).

You have to remember that the 1 syn = 20 calories rule only works on food with NO FREE food allowance - so you cant apply it to everything.

The only way to work it out is to use syns online (probably isnt on there if its new) or the syns calculator - and for that you need protein and carbs per 100g as well as fat - and the portion size. Also, confirm which is the greater value of free food (ie is pork or beef listed first)

On red and EE there will be a free food allowance for the pork or beef (whichever is the highest proportion ingredient so the one listed first on the packet).

You have to remember that the 1 syn = 20 calories rule only works on food with NO FREE food allowance - so you cant apply it to everything.

The only way to work it out is to use syns online (probably isnt on there if its new) or the syns calculator - and for that you need protein and carbs per 100g as well as fat - and the portion size. Also, confirm which is the greater value of free food (ie is pork or beef listed first)

oops i just stuck the cals in the snackulator on slimming world online... i wouldnt think that they were made with extra lean pork or beef though so probably not that good still

Im giving them to my fella..... (sob sob). He's one of those annoying people that can eat just about anything...............If only ay? x

Im giving them to my fella..... (sob sob). He's one of those annoying people that can eat just about anything...............If only ay? x

awww mine too :( he lives off mcdonald and bacon butties ... ahhh if only :cry:

Back