Please help - Day 7

LetMeFadeAway

Today is day seven for me, i started last saturday. I run out of supplies after i take the three today. I am jsut wondering is today my weighin day or is it tomorrow (day 8)? Thank you.

Hi LetMeFadeAway,

:welcome:

Welcome and well done for getting to day seven. How are you getting on:confused:

Your weigh in day is usually when you collect your following weeks supply. It will hardly make much of a difference between today and tomorrow.

Love Mini xxx

What day did you get weighed and your packs last week...?
It should be the same day every week.......though if you run out of packs tonight and dont get a chance to weigh in until later tomo you may want to go today as you would have to go all day without a pack.

Maybe ring your pharmacy where you get your packs and ask if you are still not sure.
For me I used to go every tuesday

I started last saturday and got weighed that day too. I didn't bother waiting until the sunday to start.

I shall go in tomorrow evening and get weighed rather than today so it'll be day 8th i get weighed which i think going by reading you is right.

I am getting on fine. Tried this before and cried my eyes out and ate the evening of day 2 (i ate almost everything in the freezer). I gave up and went on healthy eating and exercise mad and lost almost 6 stone.

Now i seem to be stuck and can't seem to get any lower no matter what i eat or how much i exercise so i turned to lipotrim to try and get down a stone and a half and then back to the eating and the gym. I find it easy this time, i guess because i wasn't eating crazy before i started this time and was already not eating very much carbs and don't have anything with caffine so i didn't have tiredness, dizziness, cravings like the last time.

However, last night i was giving the dogs a slice of meat and i was nearly going to shove it into my gob, not because i was hungry but beacuse it would have been nice! Today i'm struggling more than i ever have, i guess cause friday is the "junk day" in my family. Having 9 older siblings is not easy.
They have all come in with some sort of food since i got up this morning. At 9am i was greeted by the smell of mackeral (dont ask he was eating it for his breakfast), then they ahd bill filled rolls, toasted sandwichs, pan bread. Also today some have had fajitas, sheppards pie, spag bol, one a chinese takeaway, one an abrakebabra, and the other southern fried chicken and chips. I could bloody scream, and the ones that eat like the pigs are all the skinny things!

Oh well, only evening to go through and three more brothers and one sister left to arrive to fill their gobs! :rolleyes:

Let me fade away, first of all bloody well done for losing the 6 stone, thats fantastic, am sure you will get the stone and half off fast with lipo and as you said with you not havig been binging before hand am sure it'll be a bit easier for you. How much in total are you hoping to lose? Must be a hard with all those siblings tempting you, I thought it was hard just cooking for one!

Best of luck.

I'm hoping to get to just under ten stone. The pharmacist said 11.5 for my height, my doctor said 10.10 due to my build, she said im broad...however, i'm 5'6 and a half and according to frame calculator online i am a SMALL frame, (wrist is 6 inches 1) so i hope to stay on lipo till i get to about 10 1/2 and then tackle the rest.

Its not easy with all them eating like pigs but i just say off with ye. They are all older than me and the ones that know i am on this, (only 2), think its funny to keep eating yet they are wicked supportive of me and telling me stick to it. Although one of them asked me to cook him a lasange and sheppards pie so he can freeze it for himself and prefers my cooking to my mothers lol.
I shall tackle that on Monday....maybe.

The 6 stone wasn't overly difficult. It took me about 7 months to lose that but i have stuck here at this weight and a little lower for a YEAR AND A HALF...thats with going to the gym four times a week so i just had to give lipo a shot.

Back