Please help - I hate Propoints. Old ppints anyone?

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - Discover Plan' started by babybutton83, 11 April 2011 Social URL.

1. babybutton83

babybutton83 New Member

Hello everyone,

Please can someone help me!

I lost about 2.5 stones on the old WW points system. It worked wonderfully for me. I managed to keep the weight off for a year or so but now it has started to creep back on. I logged onto WW and discovered the propoints system. I've tried this 3 times now since Christmas and it is just not working for me. I've tried to switch back to the old system online only to discover I can't. I feel like I've been robbed.

Has anyone got a list of foods with the old points? I don't own any of the calculators books etc because I was an online member.

I really want to get my weight down again - feel disgusting and my old WW option has disappeared :eek:(!!:wave_cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Lozzie Stardust

Lozzie Stardust Fat Geek to Thin Geek

Start Weight:
    15st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st1.8lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5.2lb(2.4%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
  4. DappyMare

DappyMare Girl on a mission

Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge Weight Plan
    Ebay is good for getting all the old discovery programme and calculators, 2009-2010 :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.