please help me, i an about to start Slimfast

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by dogtown123, 27 March 2010 Social URL.

1. dogtown123

dogtown123 New Member

i am new to slimfast, and dont know much about it, i have had a look on there web site, and around the internet for as much infomation as i can get

i am about to start a slimfast diet and i am asking for some help

i have tryed the slimfast milkskakes and smoothies and i realy like the taste of them

but i dont like the taste of all there other products,

i was wondering if it is possible to have a :

milkshake for breakfast
    smoothie for lunch
    and finaly anover milkshake for dinner

would this be healty for you, and is it recomended ?

my only worries are, you are not taking in enought meat, fruit, pasta ,veg ect.... ?

please could you help me out

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. judith55

judith55 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimmimg world
    Welcome to the forum, dogtown.

Slimfast isn't designed to be a sole source of food for a diet. They recommend you replace two of your three meals a day with a Slimfast product and have a healthy meal for the third meal (usually about 600 cals). Although you could have a meal of 400 cals and keep 200 cals for a treat such as fruit. This means that you will have to have a good understanding of counting calories as well.

Good luck and let us know how you get on. xx
  4. PurpleS

PurpleS Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    I think if you have 3 liquid meals a day, you really will crave food.

You can replace the shake with a tin of soup, just make sure the calories are the same.

The 600 cal meal really does perk u up after the two shakes lol. I have been having salad, veg, then either fish, or chicken
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.