Please help me pick an outfit....

I'm going On the 20th April, (sunday) Yes i said next! they have some lovely things in at the moment, I can't wait to hit the shops!!:party0049:
I'm just looking at next on-line but there is soooo much to choose from, i'm spoilt for choice!!

That is such a shame! I will be going to the Minimins meet up in Birmingham on the Sat night so I have opted to go for the 10th, as hang over and photo shoot are not a good combination :). Yes it looks like their is loads of stuff... it would not suprise me if people people might buy the same dress?

re things being out of fashion by then ... is it meant to be a fashion calendar? It can't be otherwise the trends would have to be made available for you to wear. I'm guessing it is just a celebration of CDers and the sponsorship is by Next/Debenhams? Well, if they don't mind that you won't have the latest fashions, you shouldn't either..... just my opinion. You will look fab whatever you wear.

Thank you so much x I think if I go for something like option 1 and 2 it should stay in fashion.

WISH I COULD HAVE THAT GUY as well x

That is such a shame! I will be going to the Minimins meet up in Birmingham on the Sat night so I have opted to go for the 10th, as hang over and photo shoot are not a good combination :). Yes it looks like their is loads of stuff... it would not suprise me if people people might buy the same dress?

O that is a shame, but your wise! A hangover on its own is bad enough without having to smile at cameras!:D

I was thinking i'm sure someone will turn up with same outfit as me lol i'll make sure i go prepaired for that! and I've always got my birthday suit to fall back on ha ha ha ha

Looove Option 3, colourful and summery! Enjoy the shoot xxxx

i love option one, and also option 5, it's more classy summer!!!!! 3 seems fashionable summer.... like you say it will prolly be out of fashion next year!!!!

Nas x

I love option 1 or 3 your going to look fab, have a blast.

Bunnycd..well done for getting picked, u look fantastic.
But I have to say that option 3 is the way forward..The other outfits are ok, but 3 is by far the better choice.

Have to say I love 4..and 1
Can't wait to meet you in Brum..if we have a lovely day...you could model it for us!!!

Option 1 - I think you'll look fab in this.

I like option 3. Option 1 is also nice but a bit formal. Your young so go 3 all the way!
It won't date by next year as this sort of thing has been in a while anyway.
Enjoy it!!

Personally I think option 1 or 2, they are both beautiful. Whilst I was reading your post before I hit the pictures I was thinking number 1 - Next addict, but then I saw number 2

Thanks everyone for your input. I am going to order later today after my Cambridge sessions - so I think it looks like everyone likes 1,2 and 3 the most.

Let us know which one you go for!

Gx

Hi Elaine

Deffo Number 2..... that is such a sexy outfit and will rival your bunny one!
With your colouring, I might have opted for a red theme though.... told you that yesterday....
You're gonna look drop-dead-gorgeous anyway.
Good luck with whatever you choose.... I would suggest getting well PDQ and getting out and trying stuff on - you know what its like when you fall in love with an outfit and it just doesn't do anything for you!
Debenhams in Birmingham have got masses in their designers at debenhams as well as lots of other stuff, i would go take a look and have a try on.
A right girlie day out is in order methinks!!!!
Rodeo Drive is out of the question then??????? ;)
S-H-O-P-P-I-N-G ~ we're shopping!!!!

Go for it girl... you'll know it when you see it...

All the best, Michelle xxx

Back