Please help- newbie

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by blonde8, 30 June 2011 Social URL.

1. blonde8

blonde8 Full Member

Hi all ive just switched over from sw and have been trying to get my head round ww! Please could someone explain to me something! I read online that hartleys reduced sugar is 0 pp for 1 tblsp but 2 tblsp is pp's so if I had a piece of toast for breakfast with 1 tblsp then for supper had another piece of toast with 1 tblsp on would I have to point this as technically it would be my 2nd tblsp of the day or would it still be free as was a different time and I only consumed 1tblsp at once! I'm totally confused! Even crackers confused me 1 crackerbread is 1pp but 2 crackerbread is 1pp too but 3 and 4 crackerbreads are both 2pp! Is this because ww don't do halfs anymore! Hope someone can help me xx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. blonde8

blonde8 Full Member

I also am unsure when it says a serving! How do I no how much a serving is? Ie I love tuna steak but it only gives pp's for a serving and not a set weight!x

4. Katesands8

Katesands8 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    This always confuses people. It still gets me and there are people on here that can explain it better than me, but I'll give it a try!
    The reason the jam is 0pp for 1tbsp is that the ingredients don't quite make 1pp so they round it down, but when you go for 2 tbsp then there are enough ingredients to be counted so it becomes 1pp.
    It's the same with things like crackers and biscuits ~ rather than have silly 1/2pp they round down if it doesn't quite make it but when the number is increased they can round up.
    Sometimes you can win and get another biscuit/ cracker for free and sometimes you lose.
    It's just to simplify it really, even though it seems slightly more cock eyed.
    Hope this helps

5. Katesands8

Katesands8 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st0.5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st7.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(2.63%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers Pro Points
    As for weights there is a quick pocket guide that gives weights tuna is
    fresh, raw : 1 medium steak 140g 5pp
    tinned in brine or springwater drained : 1 small can (70g) 2pp
    tinned in oil, drained : 1 small can (70g) 3pp

6. hannata

hannata I can haz cake?

Start Weight:
    280lb
    Current Weight:
    249.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    208.5lb
    Lost(%):
    31lb(11.07%)
    Diet:
    ADF
    if you have enough to be counted in that day you have to count it.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.