Please help- newbie

blonde8

Hi all ive just switched over from sw and have been trying to get my head round ww! Please could someone explain to me something! I read online that hartleys reduced sugar is 0 pp for 1 tblsp but 2 tblsp is pp's so if I had a piece of toast for breakfast with 1 tblsp then for supper had another piece of toast with 1 tblsp on would I have to point this as technically it would be my 2nd tblsp of the day or would it still be free as was a different time and I only consumed 1tblsp at once! I'm totally confused! Even crackers confused me 1 crackerbread is 1pp but 2 crackerbread is 1pp too but 3 and 4 crackerbreads are both 2pp! Is this because ww don't do halfs anymore! Hope someone can help me xx

I also am unsure when it says a serving! How do I no how much a serving is? Ie I love tuna steak but it only gives pp's for a serving and not a set weight!x

This always confuses people. It still gets me and there are people on here that can explain it better than me, but I'll give it a try!
The reason the jam is 0pp for 1tbsp is that the ingredients don't quite make 1pp so they round it down, but when you go for 2 tbsp then there are enough ingredients to be counted so it becomes 1pp.
It's the same with things like crackers and biscuits ~ rather than have silly 1/2pp they round down if it doesn't quite make it but when the number is increased they can round up.
Sometimes you can win and get another biscuit/ cracker for free and sometimes you lose.
It's just to simplify it really, even though it seems slightly more cock eyed.
Hope this helps

As for weights there is a quick pocket guide that gives weights tuna is
fresh, raw : 1 medium steak 140g 5pp
tinned in brine or springwater drained : 1 small can (70g) 2pp
tinned in oil, drained : 1 small can (70g) 3pp

Back