Please help.x

airgirl

Gold Member
Moved as posted in wrong forum...sorry.x

replied here but cut it and pasted on the other one.

Thanks chick, yeah that is excatly how i feel only it is not even close to totm. I had a lovely bubble bath earlier and have painted my nails and doing everything possible to keep my mind off food but nothing is working...ha ha thankgod i am single right now and live alone or somebody would be getting a right ear full.

I know your right about stayig with it and i would def feel 100%worse if i gave in to temptation so i won't and i'll stay focused and i will get through this night, lol.
Thanks for your words, i truly don't think i'd of got past 1 without minimins it is an absolute lifesaver.

Any nice plans for the weekend?x

LOL, weekend full of temptation ahead!

Tomorrow it's my friend's birthday BBQ, so I'm going there to help her set it all up, then staying for an hour or so before taking my son to a party where I have to stay and help out, then we're back off the my friend's BBQ again!
Sunday, me and ds are going out to a little kiddy theme park type place, not sure what it is like there, it's an Army provided day trip (as hubby is in Iraq), we figured it was free so we should give it a go!
How about you?

Well you have lots to keep you pre occupied and if you can resist all those temptations (which you will) then you can crack anything. How long since you saw your husband? Must be hard but i bet he'll be shocked when he gets back and sees you!!
I'm not upto much, was meant to be in Japan working but called in sick so think i'm gonna chill out all weekend and invite a few friends over, minus the pizza and vodka obviously, lol.x

It's been 8 weeks since he left, so far so good. My only regret is that I didn't start this diet the day he left, but I knew I was going to have a blow out weekend when I turned 30 at the end of June so it seemed pointless starting, then stopping, then starting again.
My friend and I took some photos a day or 2 after we started and some again on Tuesday when we'd both lost a stone or thereabouts (me, 14lbs, her 11lbs) and on her pics you can really see the weight loss, on mine it isn't as easy, but that kind of gives me even more determination to continue!!

I always wanted to be an air hostess when I was little but after a VERY scary flight from South Africa in my teens, I decided not to do it lol, good job cos I've been a wreck ever since when it comes to flights, not good when you live overseas and refuse to drive all the way home to UK lol! Luckily, Germany to UK is only an hour :D Heaven only knows how I will cope on the flight to Miami :eek:

Morning lovely, happy belated birthday! Photos are great motivation to keep you going, i took loads on Day 1 but ended up losing them all when i thought they had downloaded but hadn't. It's great you have a friend doing this with you must help loads to keep each other going...think thats why i find this site so valuable.
When are you off to Miami? Hope today is going okay for you...mine seems to be but then again i have only been up 20mins, lol.
Have fun at the bbq and party today.xx

We fly to Miami on 21st December, stay a couple of nights, then drive on up to Orlando on the 23rd (our 8th wedding anniversary!). Stay in Orlando for 12 nights, back down to Miami for 3 then back home to a wintry and cold Germany!

Today has been good, I found it very hard but also incredibly satisfying to stay away from the food at the party and bbq. Have just made my little man a pack up for our trip tomorrow, and when I opened the pack of bread rolls the smell made my mouth water SO much, but I just went and cleaned my teeth then got on with it lol!

My friend has had the week off this week as she had loads of food led functions to attend to (was her daughter's party today). She insists that she is getting straight back into the diet on Monday so I hope she finds it easy. She has kicked the arse out of her week off and had loads of yummy things, I made her tell me everything! But she also said that she felt terrible for eating badly, sluggish and miserable, so another reason to stay off the grub me thinks!

Back