PLEASE HELP

hi there, dont worry im sure weve all been through it,sorry dont mean to be nosey but how long have you been on cd and how long have it been since you went? its just to make sure your defo constipated, if its been a few days and your tummy is crampy and no motions yet try taking a dulcolax tablet tonight and plenty of water ( this is what i did) youre supposed to go the next morning i ended up taking lots of cramps the following evening and went no bother =) ive since bought psyllium husks from holland and barret they are fibre tablets and keep you regular, but dont take these till you have a proper clear out first! if you are really badly consitpated , in pain and think youve a blockage you might need a supositry from the chemist, hope you get sorted, its not nice at all =( xx

Get the fibre powder that CDCs sell! They're great!! The first time I was on CD (3 years ago) I "went" every morning with no problems because I made sure to have my 1 tsp fibre powder every day!

£7.50 if I remember correctly. It lasts months as you only need a tsp a day.

I can highly recommend Ducolax to clear the 'back log' and then Cambridge fibre to prevent it happening again!

I have been in your situation and it's really not nice so I sympathise with you!

Ducolax works brilliantly I take 2 pills at bedtime and go in the morning shall we say 'easily' :)

I have one teaspoon of Cambridge fibre in my first shake of the day and things have been 'easy' even since!

I've taken my dulcolax to clear out be warned I took two last time had cramps but the en result was good once had just one and did nothing good luck !!

I've taken two previously and was in agony, def start off with one!

mrsf

Happyinmyskin said:
I'm on day 3 is not been able to go to the toilet common on this diet?

Yep! Unfortunately for us it is very common!

It's due to the lack of fibre.

I have taken ducolax twice... The first time I took 2 and woke up with cramps which went after I had 'been' the second time I only took 1 and things weren't as 'easy!'

Dulcolax Pico Perles are a lot gentler than regular Dulcolax, I recommend them. x

I agree :) the perles are much gentler on the tummy! 2 normal dulcolax gives me awful cramps- i'll never make that mistake again! Glad you're all ok again now tho!

MissCD said:
Dulcolax Pico Perles are a lot gentler than regular Dulcolax, I recommend them. x

That's the kind I have taken. First lot I had cramps 2nd time I was ok!

yes - I hope you're feeling much better now too :) x

Back