Please HELP!!!

Hi All...
sorry about not posting before, i have been reading everything and i know people are wondering, i just havent been able to say anything till now..believe me it's been killing me!!! lol anyway just wanted to thank you all again and let you know that YES Ker and Sean DID win!!!!!!!

so how did that happen? At the end did they have the highest number of votes?

Please send my congratulations to Kerry and Sean

Irene xx

Big congratulations from little old me as well and all the very best for their future...

tell them to have a drink (or 5) on minimins on their big day...

xxx

Fantastic!!

That is fabulous news - really happy for them both :D

Brilliant News x

Wonderful news, I didn't think they were going to get enough votes as they seemed to be in second place for quite a while x x x

Well done just been on bingo site and let them all know loads where voting for them as well any way we having a vitual party for them on friday night xxx

Hi Mags
Wow , when i saw the others jumping in front i thought ho no , really so plaesed for them !!!! keep us posted ! So how many votes between them and the other ones who were leading , i really thought ho no they are not going to make it , so happy for them , they were leading by loads do you think they cheated or something the other couple ?

Oh that's brilliant! I voted every day too :D

hey all :) i will gladly send on all your congrats!! they did have to do an interview and were told that they would know by the end of the week..which they did :) i cant tell you what happened with the other couples or anything as honestly i dont know, they have set the wedding for september of this year.. :) I will post lots of pics of course :)

Back