Please HELP!!!

aaaw man.. is there anything we can do to raise the awarness of this? i really really want them to win..

x x

Hey All..sorry ive nto been around, we were in town all day giving out flyers for ker n sean...
DONT give up!!!We've got until noon and we're not out of it yet...

Email EVERYONE...tell them this is it!!!We finish tomorrow at noon and we need everybody on board!!!!

Thanks again so much for all your time and effort in this!!!:)
Maggie :)

voted again and earlier at work!

come on people.. dont just vote.. pass it onto your friends.. we wanna make someones dream come true.. we will be like jim'll fix it..

x x x

and again ........ it closes today at midday. hurry, hurry.

just voted again , i'm wishing her luck kerry and sean .
They need your votes guys come on!

I just looked to see who had won , but they have chosen but who ? arrrr tell me tell me lol

Please tell us hehe , that marie seemed to be getting alot of votes , really don't know how she was getting so many in such a short time ... we will have to waite and see

Hi everyone..Thank you SO very much for all your votes and support, it was amazing!!!
I have a message from Kerry n Sean to pass on, i told her id put it on the forums i was on or she'd be sittin at a pc for ages lol...This is everything we know at the moment :)

Here is a message from KERRY .................

Well everyone.... we can all get some rest now!! To be honest, Sean and I are kind of relieved that its all over! Dont worry...our heads are still held high. We may have lost the battle, but we might still win the war! We got an email from WJ to say that all the finalists have an interview on 1st April where we will have a chance to showcase our campaign and further demonstrate why we should win the prize. Its still a glimmer of hope, and we will not admit defeat yet! We are not sure exactly what is going to be the outcome of the interviews, and I hope they are not just prolonging the agony! But you can be sure we will keep you all updated!
For 1 final time...THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH. You are a great bunch of people.
Best wishes to all
Kerry & Sean

Hi there , you know what day that is April the first , so hope its after 12 you meet up with the WJ . So the first of April , that really is a long time to wait on this , i hope they win!

Thanks again all!!

yup long time to wait ..but sure hopefully the wait will be worth it!!!!:)

fingers crossed.. i really hope they win.. and if not.. they did so well.. and so did we.. im proud of the minimins who helped.. it shows true compassion..

x x

I got my friends at work voting too. I hope they do win something out of this. xx

Does anyone know the result yet???
xxx

Back