Please help

nikci28

Hi Guys, have been struggling all day and now we have a leak in the kitchen and water is dripping, dont know how long this has been happening for.

I really need to eat, i have had 2 litres of water and 1 shake all day. If i had a bit of chicken would it kick me out of ketosis. I get weighed monday and really dont want to have a gain. I start refeed monday too.
I just cant face a sachet, and am feeling really lousy.

Please help, is there anything i can have that wont screw up my weigh in monday.

thanks guys

Aww sweety, sorry about the leak. I know things may be down. But if you have any food, it will kick you out of ketosis. You really must be strong girl, I know it's hard, but you'll really be kicking yourself if you gained.

You can do it babe *hug*

Hi Nicki

It sounds like you are really struggling. I don't know what you can have I thought all food will kick you out of ketosis which isnt a bad thing but I think it will make you hungry and maybe want to eat again. Try make your vanilla shake into a hot coffee and then see how you feel. I really don't think I could have a cold shake again. I enjoy the coffee or hot chocolate. They keep me going. Right now my family are tuckin into chippy and I feel lousy but I know this feeling will pass. Have a shake and if you still feel the same in about an hour then maybe have a small piece of chicken. At least it is protein. Good luck with what ever you decide. Stay strong because your worth it. lol.

Thanks guys for replying, am going to try have shake but am feeling sick.
Will try to resist food. Going to mother in laws tomorrow and she is doing dinner,but im going to take my soup. I cant wait till monday to do my refeed, glad i decided to only do this for 2 weeks, its making me miserable.
Nikki

Big hugs Nikki :grouphugg: Sorry you're feeling so miserable.

You only have to stick it out for another day or so, so don't cheat, otherwise it means you've felt miserable for nothing doesn't it chuck? Your first weeks loss was amazing so don't spoil it now...the end is in sight! :) x

Hi Guys, im feeling better now, friends came round who are doing lighter life and helped me out too. Im glad i posted here though you guys are great. thanks for the support. have had a shake and another 1 litre of water. Will have quick weigh in morning to see how im doing as i weighed on thurs on scales at work and had gained 0.2kg which i cant work out. , so hopefully something has come off by now.
Main weigh in monday lunchtime and i cant wait.
Nikki

Glad your feeling better hun, ignore the scales at work as they might be different from your normal scales and it also depends on the time of day you weigh yourself and whether you have had anything to drink. Id say just stick to the regular scales xx

HI,

The problem is they are the regular scales, I am a practice pharmacy manager and we do the lipotrim at work!! Which is why it has worried me a bit.
Oh well roll on tomorrow,
Thanks guys

well done nicki28 you have survived the hurdle that was presenterd to you
good luck with the refeed keep us posted

all the best
sharron xx

Back