Please Read This - About Chocolate!!!!

ANNTEXT

Chocolate...
Current mood:
full.gif
full

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]I've had my hands on a big bar of chocolate today and it got the old brain cells ticking. I love chocolate as do an awful lot of other people, I was wondering if I was the only one who just can't get enough of the stuff. The more I have, the more I want and from the looks of the results I found I'm not alone and I decided to share these words of wisdom discovered while searching for answers.
  • If you've got melted chocolate all over your hands, you're eating it too slowly.:rolleyes:
  • Chocolate covered raisins, cherries, orange slices & strawberries all count as fruit, so eat as many as you want.:)
  • Diet tip: Eat a chocolate bar before each meal. It'll take the edge off your appetite and you'll eat less.:eek:
  • A nice box of chocolates can provide your total daily intake of calories in one place. Isn't that handy?:D
  • If you can't eat all your chocolate, it will keep in the freezer. But if you can't eat all your chocolate, what's wrong with you?:confused:
  • If calories are an issue, store your chocolate on top of the fridge. Calories are afraid of heights, and they will jump out of the chocolate to protect themselves.:p
  • If I eat equal amounts of dark chocolate and white chocolate, is that a balanced diet? Don't they actually counteract each other?;)
  • Money talks. Chocolate sings.:cool:
  • Chocolate has many preservatives. Preservatives make you look younger.:D
  • Q. Why is there no such organization as Chocoholics Anonymous?
    A. Because no one wants to quit.:eek: :D
  • If not for chocolate, there would be no need for control top pantyhose. An entire garment industry would be devastated.;)
  • Put "eat chocolate" at the top of your list of things to do today. That way, at least you'll get one thing done. :giggle: :giggle:
MAY NOT HELP US BUT I LAUGHED!!!!:D
[/FONT]

hehe, very good! Thanks for that :)

Very good!

I have a fridge magnet that says:

'A balanced diet is a bar of chocolate in each hand'. Can't argue with that!!
SM

lmao -- well glad you enjoyed it!

So true...so true;)
eatingladychocolate.jpg

Back