Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

points allowance

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by fatcat1966, 16 May 2010 Social URL.

1. fatcat1966

fatcat1966 Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st2lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.54%)
    Diet:
    weight watchers
    Just wondered how do you spread your daily points allowance through the day
    Catherine

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Shabba

Shabba Loves the Nom Nom!!!

Start Weight:
    14st11lb
    Current Weight:
    13st0.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st10.5lb(11.84%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers PP
    Mine varies but on average I have up to 3.5 points for brekkie, then have 1.5 for snack mid morning. up to 5 for dinner, then 2 for afternoon and then 10 for after work!

4. Katie_Victoria

Katie_Victoria Full Member

Start Weight:
    17st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st2lb(30%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I'm on 22 points at the moment. I try to allow myself up to 10 (or 12 if I'm spending all day at Uni) on breakfast, a snack and lunch and the rest for dinner and another snack.

5. chocaslim

chocaslim adores posting

Start Weight:
    10st4.0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st11.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6.5lb(4.51%)
    Diet:
    arrrggghhh
    Hi, i have 23pts a day so about 4pts for breakfast and 4/5pts for lunch about 6 for dinner and the rest for snacks and drinks
    i find merangue nests and rich tea etc really good low point snacks and i love ww due to i can eat lots of choc as long as i,m within my points with slimming world i struggled because things were so high in syns different diets suit different people i suppose.

6. Smirky

Smirky Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    17st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Pro points
    in the kick start section it tells you to do 4 breakfast, 5 lunch and 7 dinner then save 2 for snacks... that's when your having 18 so then you could just add 1 onto each section so 5 for breakfast, 6 for lunch, 8 for dinner and 3 for snacks etc :) but i don't think it matters either way whether you have 1 for breakfast then huge lunch for 9 then dinner 8 and snacks 4 etc etc whatever your happy with and you use up all points etc :)

7. Starlight

Starlight Gold Member

Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I have very low points for breakfast - sometimes nothing at all. Around 6 for lunch, about 9/10 for dinner then snacks etc

8. vanda

vanda plodding away

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Current Weight:
    18st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(5.17%)
    Diet:
    faffing about
    No set pattern for me. It depends what shift I am working and what time I get up on my days off. I never have any problem using them all up though

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.