Points Database/ Calculator: Worth buying?

Katie C

Hi all!

Have just restarted WW after a break and was just wondering if anyone uses the points database/ calculator at all? I have found one on ebay but wasn't sure if it worth having. I am British but am living in SA at the moment. Here they are still following the old plan (actually use the Australian model I think) but it is a very small franchise here, so no WW foods available (I AM SO JEALOUS OF ALL THE STUFF YOU CAN GET BACK HOME!)

Any thoughts as to whether it's a worthwhile tool would be much appreciated! Thanks.

Hi I'd say the calculator is definatly worth buying, i keep mine in my bag and take it everywhere with me so if im not sure how many points something is you can work it out, very easy to use and also keeps track of how many points u have left :D

I've had mine for over 10 years now and it's still going strong! I'd say it's a definite must! And don't worry about not having WW foods over there, I never eat them, I stick to low fat options instead as they're cheaper! xx

Weight Watchers Points Calculator

This is great if you can get wifi where you need it!! Its got all the weight watcher plan calculators...most importantly discovery which is labelled as the 'old' weight watchers plan.

id be lost without my calculator, I keep it with me everywhere I go...before I leave the house its "keys, purse, phone, calculator!" If I get tot he supermarket and havent got it ive driven home to get it lol...obsessive much!!

Back