Points difference?

hollycat

To infinity and beyond!
I was told my daily propoints in my first meeting and since signed up for a monthly pass, however e-source tell me my daily propoints are different - 5 more a day!!
Which is correct? :confused:

I'd assume e source is

Is there a difference in weight and time since you joined WW and subscribed to e-source ? If so you will notice that as you drop the pounds, e-source will update your PP daily allowance. If both are same day, double check your points with your leader, e-source will be correct if the details your have entered are accurate.

Is there a difference in weight and time since you joined WW and subscribed to e-source ? If so you will notice that as you drop the pounds, e-source will update your PP daily allowance. If both are same day, double check your points with your leader, e-source will be correct if the details your have entered are accurate.

Thanks for all the replies - looks like I will go with e-source. Howie I have lost 5lb during my first week, but e-source give me an extra 5, not less :confused: Think e-source is more accurate.

Thanks for all the replies - looks like I will go with e-source. Howie I have lost 5lb during my first week, but e-source give me an extra 5, not less :confused: Think e-source is more accurate.

Well done on the 5llb, great loss !! I agree that trusting e-source is the way to go - if you have entered your details correctly on-line, it would suggest your leader has done a typo with your point calculation in class. Keep doing what you did this week :)

e-source is correct. Checked with my leader tonight at the meeting and the e-source was right and the lady who first weighed me had made a mistake. Thanks for all your comments and help :)

Back