Extra ProPoints Points for Mcdonalds food please. Cant find!

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers - ProPoints Queries' started by Dizzy-Deb, 24 March 2011 Social URL.

1. Dizzy-Deb

Dizzy-Deb Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(10.85%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi everyone

just had an impromptu lunch out and it was at a Macdonalds.

Trying to find the propoints values of :

Spicy veggie deli
    Regular fries
    Smartie Mcflurry

Does anyone know please, or educated guesses.

Thank goodness for weekly points cause know these are going to cost me points wise. :eek::eek:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hiya, the regular (assuming you mean medium?) fries are 9, the mcflurry is 9.
    Not sure about the veggie thing, the only thing in the eating out guide is vegetable deluxe, at 11PP.
    HTH

Ok so I just looked up Mcdonald's online and from the nutritional information, I'm afraid the spicy veggie deli comes out at 15PP. For future reference for you, you can just go to the Mcdonald's website and all the nutritional information for everything is there so you can easily work out points :)

4. Dizzy-Deb

Dizzy-Deb Member

Start Weight:
    12st2.5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st9.5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4.5lb(10.85%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    Hi

thanks for that, it is much appreciated. I looked online but didnt find the info wanted, must have done it wrong.

Again thanks for finding out for me, I can go and jot in down now on my tracker and see overall damage.

Dont go McD's very often, just one of those things, but so glad of the WP now as otherwise would have been busted for the day and then trying to claw points back. The new WP are brilliant I think.

All best xx

5. ~Crooked Smile~

~Crooked Smile~ Silver Member

Start Weight:
    13st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(24.86%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    I know you said you don't go often, but here's where the info is, just in case :)
    McDonald's

Yeah weeklies are definitely a life saver aren't they! wouldn't survive without them!!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.