points question

Chizzel77

Hi can any one help I've only been on WW two weeks and I did lose 2.5 pound the first week, weigh in tomorrow but I feel I'm eating too much I'm on 26 points only need to lose a stone so not much but I find myself with a few points left a day and I'm having a low point snack of chocolate wafer or biscuits to curb my craving because I thought as long as I don't go over my points il be ok . not using many pro points either only used 11 this week.. Will I keep continuing to lose weight or should I stop with the treats. Thank you very much

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Hiya,

That's the thing about WW you SHOULD lose if you stay within your points. I eat snacks often, I love 'em :D and don't think I'd be able to follow and plan if I had to cut out everything I like. This is the Discover board though hun, and we're following the old weight watcher points system so our points are a bit different to yours so I'm not totally sure on the extra points you get and whether it's good to have any left or not??(Discover doesn't have any extras apart from bonus points for exercise). If you ask on the main WW board they may be able to help on that x

Back