*Pokes head round door and sheepishly says hello...again*

ChubLock

Silver Member
Yes...I fell off the bandwagon but I'm back. But this time I'm going to need your support even more - cos I'm going it alone. I'm a broke student and I just cannot afford to do classes anymore.

So...I need you guys to keep me on the straight and narrow. I'm off to see the health adviser on thursday to see just how much weight I've gained since I last went to WW (just for info I'd managed to lose 15.5lb just before summer holidays) so I didn't do too bad.

Just time to do it again :D

in the same boat as you hun - classes are just so expensive i would rather save the money to put towards new clothes once I've lost some weight! :)

good for you for getting back on track though - the hardest part is when you stray and have to get back on, so you've done great for coming back on here and deciding to go back to following WW :)

good luck with your weight loss and keep popping in to let us know how you're doing :)

Hey welcome back :D ...... no need to hide behind the door hun! .... Were all here for the same reason! :) good luck xxx

Best of luck! You can do this! I'm going alone too so we can support each other! xx

Hi and welcome back - I'm not going to classes any more either so there's a few of us who can all support each other x

I too am not a class goer so youre def not alone! :)

Back