POLL : SW online, class, postal, or on your own?

In which way do you follow SW?

• Group meetings

Votes: 26 70.3%
  • Online membership

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Postal membership

Votes: 1 2.7%
  • Doing it alone

Votes: 8 21.6%

• Total voters

Beki

Gold Member
Just a quick poll to see who follows SW in which way :) xxxx

I do SW online :)

Hiya!

Just voted - for me the only way I can stay motivated is to go and stay to the mtgs!

I'd tried on my own before and it just didn't work out!

I go to group, we have a great bunch of people there.!!!!:p

The class local to me is on at an inconvenient time so am doing it online atm which with the help of this wonderful place seems to be working just fine .

i go to meetings otherwise i lose me way
xxxxx

Beki - how do you find it online? I was just saying on another thread that I'm thinking of going online rather than go to a class... I'm not keen on the classes but I'd miss the website for checking syns, online food diary, recipes etc.

But it seems a bit expensive to me... £60 outright payment?

Beki - how do you find it online? I was just saying on another thread that I'm thinking of going online rather than go to a class... I'm not keen on the classes but I'd miss the website for checking syns, online food diary, recipes etc.

But it seems a bit expensive to me... £60 outright payment?

it's called body optimise.. there's a link on the SW website. The £60 is a bit steep but that's your membership and 3 months support (equivalent class cost for 3 months is roughly £54 so not much in it ). All the info is there and you can print it all off I you don't want to pay after the 3 months.

I use the on-line diary and sins on-line, couldn't do it without those!

Sx

Hiya :)

You go to www.bodyoptimise.co.uk and it's £60 - which equates to £20 a month membership (it's a 3 month membership), and you get the £19.50 joining free waivered :)

It *is* expensive, but i love it, and i don't have anything to pay out for 3 months now :)

I may go to class after the 3 months is up, as i really like the atmoshphere a class has to offer. But i'm equally enjoying doing it online :)

I`m really lucky at my group unlike others I have been to they are all really friendly and every one encourages each other. Plus the consultant is lovely and bubbly.

I'm on postal membership which only lasts 4 weeks so I'll be all on my lonesome soon enough. On reflection it would have probably worked out cheaper to go for online membership but I like to have all the books so I can refer to them whenever I want, plus I get a magazine subscription.

Yes, the one thing i really miss with the online membership is the books :(

I go to meetings, I don't think I'd stay motivated if I did it any other way, I quite enjoy the meetings too :D

I doin it alone! :)

Seems to be ok Iv lost 3.5 stone so all good! xxx

Bloomin-eck claire! 3.5st going it alone? you deserve a medal!!! well done you!!! :D

Yh well I waivered a bit around July and if stuck to plan over school hols I would be nearer 4 stone but hey will get there! This site is amazing and eally spurs me on :)

I was doing it on line but can't afford to carry on so going it alone for now.

I would like to go to class starting in Jan though

Back