pootles daily update

hi kay. been a manic few days not had chance to do anything lol.

first day on diet going well.

breakfast: trimmed bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes cooked by my lovely husband

lunch: pilchard salad with egg raspberries and blueberries with vanilla fat free yoghurt

dinner: salt and pepper chicken - 2 syns with potatoes, green beans, mange tout

snacks: walkers pops - 4 syns
plum and banana

hea - 350ml skimmed milk at bedtime
heb - hifi light rocky road x2

drinks. black tea and 1 litre of water, trying to drink 1.5 litres tomorrow.

all in all I think I have done quite well. not been hungry except when driving home from work but soon forgot that I was hungry when I went shopping.

let me know if I am gping wrong anywhere.

I hope things are going well for you kay

xx

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Well done Pootle you've done really well, only 6 syns ! That means you still have 9 left if you fancy an evening treat :) . I love having a cup of hot choccy sometimes before going to bed, choc options for only 2 syns :p . You're doing super ! Are you following the Extra Easy plan ? and also are you cooking everything with frylight ?

Kay xx

I am full today so wont use any more but need to think of some low syn treats so I can have some nice rewards. oh I swear by frylight never use anything else. stocked up with a couple of bottles so that I dont run out. cooked a piece of salmon for my salad for work tomorrow. cooked breakfast again tomorrow with linda McCartney syn free sausage too courtesy of my hubby he gets the fatty bits off the bacon so he is happy lol. bought loads of nice veg for stirfry w5itj noodles. so another low syn day. what is the best low syn treat that you enjoy

xx

well another good day today. not been hungry at all, in fact was so stuffed i could not finish my lunch, todays meals were:-

breakfast:
bacon, linda mccartney red onion and spinach sausage, egg, mushrooms and tomatoe

lunch:
fresh salmon salad with rocket and sweetcorn and hellmans fat free viniagrette
fat free yoghurt with blueberries, blackberries and raspberrys

dinner:
pork stir fry with noodles, beansprouts and selection of beans

treats: 4 x elizabeth shaw mint crisps - 6 syns

hea: hot milk at bedtime
heb: alpen light double chocolate bar.

drinks: tea with milk from allowance, water.

all in all had a very good day. dont feel hungry and dont feel bloated, a very happy bunny xx

well another good day today. not been hungry at all, in fact was so stuffed i could not finish my lunch, todays meals were:-

breakfast:
bacon, linda mccartney red onion and spinach sausage, egg, mushrooms and tomatoe

lunch:
fresh salmon salad with rocket and sweetcorn and hellmans fat free viniagrette
fat free yoghurt with blueberries, blackberries and raspberrys

dinner:
pork stir fry with noodles, beansprouts and selection of beans

treats: 4 x elizabeth shaw mint crisps - 6 syns

hea: hot milk at bedtime
heb: alpen light double chocolate bar.

drinks: tea with milk from allowance, water.

all in all had a very good day. dont feel hungry and dont feel bloated, a very happy bunny xx

Well done Pootle :), another fab food day, keep it up, I'm sure you will have a smashing loss next Monday hun :p. Hope you have a lovely week ahead. Catch up with u tomorrow . Take care.

Kay xx

I hope I do as been good and loads of fruit and veg will be gutted if bad. even got syn free food planned for the long 8 hours journey to and from the hospital again saturday. so trying lol. hope you have an amazing end to the week xx

anther good day, not been hungry at all again.

breakfast: bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomatoes

lunch: pork stir fry with noodles, fat free yoghurt with blueberries, blackberries and raspberries

dinner: slimming world cheese pie with HEA cheese

snacks: walkers pops - 4 syns, banana, plum

drinks: water, tea, skimmed milk - 4 syns

HEA - cheese for cheese pie
HEB - 2 x hifi light bars

8 syns used today.

At the moment very happy and content with the diet, need to do more exercise but other than that happy, I dont know if I have lost any weight but keeping my fingers crossed for monday as I so want to have a good result as I have stuck to the diet and not done anything wrong as far as I know, if I have then please tell me what I am doing wrong xx

another good day I think.

breakfast: bacon egg mushrooms tomatoes

lunch: fat free yoghurt raspberries blueberries blackberries banana and plum as had a dentist appointment

dinner: steak slimming world chips peas mushrooms onions

snacks: walkers pops

hea: skimmed milk
heb: 2 x alpen lights

may have some Elizabeth shaw mint crisps later to use up my syns.

I hope I have a good result monday as I feel I have stuck to it.

travelling to newcastle again tomorrow to the hospital but packup done. if I have time sunday will have a go at doing the raspberry roulade as a nice treat

xx

Well done Pootle, your doing so well on the plan, I have been reading your diary :) . I hope the weekend goes well for you . I'm sure your going to have a fab loss on Monday ! Wow raspberry roulade sounds so yummy !:D

Kay xx

thank you kay excited and nervous as feel bloated. here is my food diaries.

saturday

breakfast: yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries

lunch: slimming world cheese pie
mullerlight
2 x bananas

dinner: bacon, egg, mushrooms, potatoes, baked beans
slimming world fluffy choc mousse - 1/2 syn

walkers pops - 4 syns

hea - cheese in cheese pie
heb - 2 x hifi light bars

sunday

lunch: yoghurt, blueberries, raspberries
slimming world roulade - 1/2 syn

dinner: pork, carrots, mange tout, green beans, brussels, potatoes no gravy
slimming world fluffy choc mousse - 1/2 syn

2 x jaffa cakes - 5 syns

hea - 350ml skimmed milk
heb - 2 x hifi light bars

I haven't used many syns this week but will find out if it has done me any good tonight.

I havent had a glass of wine all week but if I lose I will allow myself a glass at the weekend

so far still enjoying it.

xx

Feeling very deflated, been good all week, and only lost 1lb, was hoping for more, dont know where I want wrong as been good all week, and not had anything i shouldnt, and weighed everything and counted syns, but such a small loss.

Todays food diary:-

lunch: salmon salad with fat free viniagrette, fat free yoghurt with blackberries, blueberries, raspberries

dinner: mushroom risotto

snacks: 4 jaffa cakes (10 syns)

HEA: 350ml of skimmed milk
HEB: 30g of special k granola.

Please tell me if I am doing anything wrong, everyone in group was very supportive, but feel totally disappointed.

xx

oh and a banana and a plum, just before going into class xx

Hey Pootle, 1lb is fab hun ! Well done :) It's a step in the right direction hun. We all work in different ways, some weeks there are big numbers and some weeks small, but what you should go by is your monthly figure, that's the one that will give you an idea if the plan is working for you. I'm sure if you stick to it, the big losses will start coming.

I've seen your food diary this week its been fab. Just some added tips, try and drink at least 1.5L of water a day and make sure you are eating plenty of fresh fruit and veg with all your meals. Especially when it comes to carbs like pasta and rice. It's essential that you eat some salads with them for a balanced meal and for a good weight loss. Also I know SW says you can have unlimited free foods, but even free foods have calories so just be mindful of portion sizes when it comes to your free foods, also make sure you are taking your healthy extras, do not miss them out, fibre is an important part to the diet and help aid digestion and again helps with weightloss. Hope this helps a little, I'm sure you'll have a fab week ahead ! :) Stick with it hun, your doing great .

Kay xx

i just feel disappointed as had veg or salad with every single meal, and lots of fruit everyday, i have about 1 litre of water a day, but will try to drink more than that, i dont have too many carbs, not had any bread all week, and not had a lot of pasta, when i have had potatoes its not been too big a portion, people have told me to use all my syns so going to do that this week, i always have my hea and heb, but have had a lot of hifi and alpen bars instead of cereal so going to have more cereal instead, will give it a go and see what happens, if i am only going to lose 1lb per week maximum then so be it, just thought i would lose more in my first week. got the stew on in the slow cooker for dinner for the next two nights, so definitely got plenty of vegetables in that, fingers crossed i have a bigger loss next week, thank you for the support xxx

not felt too well today but still managed to stay on plan.

breakfast: bacon, egg, tomatoes, mushrooms

lunch: salmon salad, ff viniagrette. mullerlight, blueberries, raspberries.

dinner: beef stew, mash

snacks: banana, plum, 6 x jaffa cake (15 syns)

hea: skimmed milk
heb: 30g special k granola

still feeling good and happy. xx

Aww sorry you've not been well hun, hope you feel better soon :). Well done for sticking to the plan despite not being well. Hope you have a better day tomorrow hun. Food diary looks fab !

Kay xx

Back