porgeous

i cant remember amethyst, maybe think this girl was ww, he was about 23/24yrs old. just dont wanna be saggy and miserable instead of fat and miserable, i no ive said that 2 u b4 george, but u look lovely. x

i cant remember amethyst, maybe think this girl was ww, he was about 23/24yrs old. just dont wanna be saggy and miserable instead of fat and miserable, i no ive said that 2 u b4 george, but u look lovely. x

I know it's easy to say but try not to worry too much hun. I know I did and it turned out not as bad as I had anticipated and it also seems to be improving with time. xxx

You will hun, night night xxxx

I just wanted to add that you both really do look stunning. xx

I have to agree with the others that the two of you are real inspirations to me - I love all the different photos you post george - each one is a new inspiration to me. How long did it take you to lose your weight. Also what I love is that you always look so so happy in your photos so the hard work was definitely worth itxx

I have to agree with the others that the two of you are real inspirations to me - I love all the different photos you post george - each one is a new inspiration to me. How long did it take you to lose your weight. Also what I love is that you always look so so happy in your photos so the hard work was definitely worth itxx

Thank you!! It took me about six months, did the last couple of stone slowly on the plans. I am glad it comes across in my photographs as I can honestly say I have never been happier!!

xx

Back