Total Solution Porridge

Lol mine are all still in the box I need to make an Exante drawer! x

I have jsut emailed you I think..... lol tried to private message you but can't as you are too new I think? Get back to me by mail assuming you get it ok and we can arrange this :)

I have 3 currys, I haven't tried one yet, was going to try chilli tonight and curry tomorrow, I have banana, choc, choc mint, toffee caramel shakes, and then i have toffee and choc bars. - Thanks for the advice with the bars, my mum said to whack them in the freezer too as it was so gooey and rich last night lol! I dont mind, will try anything once, whatever you don't want/need - anything has to be better than that! I think it was the cinnamon, which is weird as i love cinnamon lol!! x

Ahhhh think I have just realised who your mum is!! lol

Lol, x Katie x :)

I just had a choc mint shake it was delish! x

Not tried that one yet, have been told the chocolate shake when made with peppermint tea tastes good too? with a go maybe :)

Oooh thats good to know, hoping to try that one tomorrow, I read lots of people don't like it so i have my fingers crossed its not too bad lol! x

I made muffins from the last choc shake I had - enjoyed them but somehow felt a bit cheated at only 3 small cupcake sized things for my tea? Dunno why really as the bars are less in theory!

Yeah the double choc bar is pretty small! I was shocked as had the toffee one first so was expecting a similar size! How fab you made little cakes! Did they taste cake like? x

Yeah kinda - they stayed a little soft in the middle bit like a chocolate fondant :) It was certainly better than a chocolate shake as I have never liked choc shakes of any kind.....

Dead simple to make by the way, shake mix and 4tblsp of water, dollop into paper or silicone cases and 190 for about 20mins :)

Oooh I shall have to try! Thank-you! xx

I made porridge biscuit/cake things this morning. The mixture looked too runny with 150mls of water so I added 1/2 tsp of self raising flour (45 cals). Tasted ok - certainly better than just plain porridge I thought :)

Attachments

• image-4093904292.jpg
    image-4093904292.jpg
    429.3 KB · Views: 78
Back