Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Portion sizes?

Discussion in 'Orlistat (Xenical)' started by elliebird, 4 August 2010 Social URL.

1. elliebird

elliebird Full Member

Start Weight:
    25st10lb
    Current Weight:
    21st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    17st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st7lb(17.5%)
    Diet:
    Xenical
    What do you all call a portion size? If I am having a salad I can sometimes have half a bag or a whole bag with 2-3 tomatoes....is this wrong? Also how much chicken would you eat if you cooked a whole chicken?
    I think I maybe over eating but over eating on the things we are allowed IYKSWIM?

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. minx

minx Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st6lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st11lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Weight Watchers
    a portion of meat is supposed to be the size of the palm of your hand or one chicken breast i think but it depends which diet you are following, eg SW you can eat unlimited amounts of lean meat etc and still lose weight. i reckon as long as you eat till youre satisfied and not just for the sake of it and also stick with the 5%/100g and <15g fat per meal you cant go wrong.. and as for counting salad portions, are you mental girl?? :p xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.