Possible new CDer

Virgin CDer

Hi there
I have done LL and have been eating normally (well a little too much to be honest) and want to get 1-1½ stone off before middle of June so am contemplating doing CD. What do you think to it? Any help and/or advice would be very much appreciated.
How much does it cost please?
Thanks
xxx

Last edited:
The diet is wonderful. The cost varies depending on your CDC but it costs me between £35 and £40 a week, which is less than i would spend on food and drink!!!

Good luck

Welcome
I think there is more to chose from doing cd , i noticed you did LL , on the shakes theres chocolate, vanilla, strawberry, banana, chocolate mint, butterscotch, fruits of the forest, toffee and walnut , soups broccoli and cheese, chicken mushroom , oriental tomato, vegetable , lactose free sachets cappuccino , choc, choc orange, vanilla, mushroom, leek and potato , bars caramel, toffee, orange, choc, cranberry crunch, peanut crunch , tetra briks choc velvet , banana bliss , drink mixes sunshine orange , summer berry , sav veg .

there are more flavours on cambridge, and having done lighter life you know the drill, the rate of weight loss is about the same,you know where you went wrong when you came off lighter life so just learn from that(easier said than done). you should find the shakes are about 1.65 each, and its 3 a day, i know lighter life is 4. i would say to go for it,its a little more relaxed that lighter life but the basics are the same,but instead of having to drink four litres of water c.d say 2 and a half litres, although having done lighterlife in the past i think if you can drink more than the 2 and half then do it... good luck! and what ever you decide you know your going to get loads of support on here.

Back