Possibly a silly question on BBs

sarahG31

New Mum :)
This is possibly a very daft question, but I feel like my BBs have gone from being firm and solid for the last 5-6 months to feeling a bit soft and squidgy again. Usually when I have a shower there's a little dried milk (well it's creamy coloured and was never there before pregnancy so I'm guessing milk or something connected to it), within the nipples which washes off in the shower and is usually replaced. I'm not leaking or anything.

Anyway, yesterday I noticed that there was nothing there. Nipples look like they were back to normal, and BBs felt a lot softer.

Should I be concerned or is this normal? I feel a bit daft phoning up and leaving a message for my MW about it, but I'm winding myself up over something bring wrong, my body withdrawing the milk ready for something worse to happen :(

I'm still feeling kicks, although seems to be less active. Possibly just from facing the other way, or maybe sleeping more (or I'm just getting used to them and not noticing them all day long). Alternatively I think he's moved up a bit finally, so maybe it's because he's behind my layer of insulation now.

I feel daft for asking but worried all the same :(

This is normal mine were exactly the same. If ur concerned mention at ur mw appt. Mine were firm etc now gone back to normal.

As for movement/kicks as the weeks go on babs has less room so movements slow down. My mw said as long as there are10 movements/kicks a day all is fine. If none try lying down or drinking a cold drink usually wakes them up.

With my 1st he kicked like mad & I could c hands/legs sticking out with this wee rascal hardly any movement & no definite kicks. I mentioned to mw & she just said its the position babs is in.

Sorry for long ramble but all is normal lol

Thanks big bear. There's definitely at least 10 kicks a day. I was just shocked that my breasts seem to have taken a step back. You've reassured me on that so thank you :)

I've got a consultant appt next tuesday along with GTT test and Anti D (everything in one morning!) so if nothing seems to have changed by then I'll mention it to them.

Thanks again :)

No problem hun I've got my mw appt this morning so hopefully all ok x

Yeah same here, after the initial hormone surge, they are soft again they do look more veiny though but thats about it so I think its perfectly normal;)

Thanks Jo. My Mum said hormones were the likely reason too. Just a slight surprise as I'd have thought things would be getting firmer and fuller now, not going back a step!

As for the kicking, think the LO has decided to face out today as I've been kicked all morning whilst at the desk! Probably trying to say 'oi I'm still here you daft woman' ;)

Thanks again both, settled my worries :)

Back